*** My HM Pins Checklists for Mobile Devices ***

So its been a while but my Pins checklist for 2009 WDW has now been uploaded.

WDW-2009-HM-image.jpg

Thank you for doing this. My daughter and I were just talking about something like this for our trip in about a week. Do you have any plans to do the older sets ,2008 and older?

This has helped out tremendously for my planning. Not so many pieces of paper.

So many pins I want and so few traders. I'm so addicted.

Thank you for doing this. My daughter and I were just talking about something like this for our trip in about a week. Do you have any plans to do the older sets ,2008 and older?

This has helped out tremendously for my planning. Not so many pieces of paper.

So many pins I want and so few traders. I'm so addicted.

Yep, keep an eye here and I will post them when there done.

If you like my PDF planning files please consider a donation to Give Kids The World to show your support. Any amount helps and it goes to a great cause. Please use THIS LINK to show your support for my files.
:thumbsup2Thanks All:thumbsup2

Love these checklists and appreciate the hard work you put in getting these up and only asking for a donation to Give Kids the World.

I hate to ask you to do more but could you add the completer pins to the 2012 checklists? And keep older years coming....Love these.

Love these checklists and appreciate the hard work you put in getting these up and only asking for a donation to Give Kids the World.

I hate to ask you to do more but could you add the completer pins to the 2012 checklists? And keep older years coming....Love these.

ya, been away from these for a bit. I'll get around to it. Maybe this weekend.

Have you or anyone seen a listing of the 2012 completer pins? there always a bit harder to find.

edited,

nevermind, I think I found them

This is amazing! You should team up with Pinpics! I love that you can add to your lists on their site but you cant have access to them anywhere else which makes it a little hard to pin trade in the park. Thank you for all your hard work!

Disney World 2012 Checklist updated with completers. Get it in first post.
2012-wdw-checklist_zpse4920e33.jpg

I know its been a few years since I have done any type of updates to these files. But I wanted to let everyone know I'm working on something new!

Coming soon to IOS.

If anyone has any ideas for features they would like to see in an app like this, please feel free to post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter