My impressions of Royal Pacific

My husband found the giant flowers on the carpet in the hallway and on the bed wall in the room to be hideous. He also pretty much hated the geometric wall paper on some of the walls in the hallways. I didn't hate the flowers but I didn't love them either.

Tell your husband he has good taste. I always feel like I'm the only one who hates those ugly flowers!

Tell your husband he has good taste. I always feel like I'm the only one who hates those ugly flowers!

Oh you should have seen the horror when the photos of the rooms first came out on this board!

Ok not sure if anyone ever watched Gilmore Girls, but the first time I saw those flowers my first thought was the episode where they go to the bed and breakfast with all the flowers. I was like, Lorelai was right! They are growing! They're out to get us!

LORELAI: Aghhh!

LADONN: What is it, dear?

LORELAI: Uhh, there's just a lot…

RORY: A lot of flowers.

LORELAI: Yeah, like a ton of flowers.

RORY: A plethora of flowers.

LORELAI: A load of flowers.

LADONN: Thank you! I get so many compliments on this room.

LORELAI: Yeah, are they moving?

LADONN: It looks like it, doesn't it? There's foil in the paper and it gives it that illusion. Isn't it terrific?

LORELAI: Unbelievable

Later Lorelei staring at flowers on wall...

RORY: What's with the face?

LORELAI: Hmm, they're taller.

RORY: Not this again.

LORELAI: There's more of them.

RORY: Mom, the flowers on the wallpaper are not growing or reproducing.

I'm in the minority here but I still prefer the older decor

Flowers on the wall are not my thing

But I have to learn to live with it....

I'm with you on this one. Don't hate the new decor but definitely preferred the old and don't get me started on the couch in the king suite. Looks nice but man is it uncomfortable.

I just wish they were all purple...........:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter