My little Cleo went over the rainbow bridge

charming23

DIS Veteran
if you can spare a few prayers or good thoughts tonight, my cat Cleo went over the Rainbow Bridge tonight. She is the cutie in my avatar. We found out she had a large tumor on her liver and we let her go.

She was one of the best kitties ever and I will miss her deeply

So sorry for the loss of your pretty furbaby. She is now running free on the Rainbow Bridge with all of the other departed DIS family pets. In time, may happy memories of years spent with her, replace the sadness you feel now. She loved, she was loved in return, that's all we can ask of our pets. God Bless

So sorry for the loss of your pretty furbaby. She is now running free on the Rainbow Bridge with all of the other departed DIS family pets. In time, may happy memories of years spent with her, replace the sadness you feel now. She loved, she was loved in return, that's all we can ask of our pets. God Bless
Beautifully stated..
sorry :(

I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost our sweet Bella on Saturday. I still come in the door slowly thinking that she will be laying there waiting for me.

10609668_10204600465915962_7657960686974137964_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter