My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic Rp

Pearlgem

DIS Veteran
Hey guys I thought that a Rp based on My Little Pony would be cool.But first let me explain what My Little Pony is.

My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic is set in the Land of Equestria which is populated by pegusas,unicorns,earth pony and is ruled by two alicorns.Princess Celestia and her sister Princess Luna.

There are also two other princess ,Princess Cadance the princess of Love who rules The Crystal Empire and Princess Twilight princess of Friendship.

The rules for this RP are the same as the other Rps only instead of making your own character you get to choose one from the show.When the Rp starts it will be early in the morning and sun will be rising.

Characters:
Princess Luna,Pearlgem
Princess Celestia,Doodle98

So that is it have fun!Also you need to sign up for this Rp.

Princess Luna:She stood on the balcony soon the sun would rise and Celestia would raise it.But that wouldn't be until a couple of hours later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter