My magical moment with Hula

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
I was in an empty room video taping my final magic. all alone because the lag was so bad. In pops red ears. Then I see pink hair it was host_hula. Just me and her. I was so discouraged losing most of my pics. And could not seem to get into host room. Last night I even stayed up pass my bedtime in hopes to getting in but of course dc at 75 :( my chance to say good bye to hula was not to be.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Hula for this special moment. The best pic of have a host too.

We had a nice chat and Hula dc then I dc. I went back to my room and Hula waited for me to make sure I got a good pic.

On a night full of tears :( Hula doing what she does best brought pixie dust for very special moment

Hugs Hula :hug:

63674hula.jpg

The items in the pic were provided by Hula since it was a completely bare. Hugs for the gifts I moved the Tiki to my final Belle suite as my last pic on VMK

Wearing what I first wore in VMK ( well the crown was the first major item I bought) Leaving on wings and rainbows. Rainbows means a new beginning :)

coolskullboy and I wondered how you got Hula in there. I was just popping into the room to tell you goodbye when you dc. Then all of a sudden Hula comes in. I was shocked! It's funny that I can see the top of coolskullboy's head in the pic. I'll have to show him this thread when he comes home from school. He will be thrilled.

coolskullboy and I wondered how you got Hula in there. I was just popping into the room to tell you goodbye when you dc. Then all of a sudden Hula comes in. I was shocked! It's funny that I can see the top of coolskullboy's head in the pic. I'll have to show him this thread when he comes home from school. He will be thrilled.

When I get home I will send you the full pic with skull in it.

I wish the lag was not so bad I said hurry grab a quick pic with hula. But by the time my words got up she was gone :( he said never mind I do not have pal so it will not last. So I will make sure he gets a pic of him in the room :)

When I get home I will send you the full pic with skull in it.

I wish the lag was not so bad I said hurry grab a quick pic with hula. But by the time my words got up she was gone :( he said never mind I do not have pal so it will not last. So I will make sure he gets a pic of him in the room :)
I had pal on my laptop and I snapped a pic for him. It was a great suprise to end VMK with. Turned out like all your other rooms - magical!

I can't believe I found you!! I've been looking for all my friends from VMK!! Now I found 4!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w w w.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCYQH1QzwE My VMK Video :laughing:

Just remove the spaces between the w's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter