My new count down to San Diego

abby

Abby's Mom
I've been debating for weeks about San Diego for spring break. Finally decided we just must go for it, so here is my new ticker for our vacation. I can't wait. Now all I have to do is book it, I've been looking and hoping prices come down, but probably not, so I should just go for it, Huh????

abby said:
I've been debating for weeks about San Diego for spring break. Finally decided we just must go for it, so here is my new ticker for our vacation. I can't wait. Now all I have to do is book it, I've been looking and hoping prices come down, but probably not, so I should just go for it, Huh????

I hear ya... check out my ticker too! We're going for a week to San Diego after a week at DLR. SO far, the hotels were more expensive ... but I found that a lot of them "release" lower rates (best rates, AAA rates) within the sixth-month mark. SO, for my stay that goes from March 10-16th, the lowest hotel rates will be available as of Sept. 16th. It doesn't pay to be too early with those bookings -- even by phone they wouldn't give out any discounts yet.

Keep an eye out for cupons and discounts for the parks. My biggest problem is waiting for the 2007 information. I'm way too anxious to have this completely planned :teeth:

Book it now. Just make sure there is a liberal cancellation policy in case rates come down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter