My new designs - new designs added 3/19 - page 3

I bought these folders at Wal-mart for the children. Please feel free to alter any way you wish. Someone comes up with a good Idea I need one each for my Pirate night. I hear it is Wednesday April 26,2006

J&NM Good job. :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2
Waiting to see what you are able to do with this :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

piratescaribbean.jpg

piratescaribbean2.jpg

Queen2 said:
I bought these folders at Wal-mart for the children. Please feel free to alter any way you wish. Someone comes up with a good Idea I need one each for my Pirate night. I hear it is Wednesday April 26,2006

piratescaribbean.jpg

piratescaribbean2.jpg

OH, DROOL, DROOL, DROOL! Who needs to alter THESE? They look amazing to me! (Ok, I admit it, I'm a grown woman and I'm an Orli Freak! & I ain't talkin' Orlando FL, Baby!) Seriously, the part where he kisses Elizabeth at the end of the movie LITERALLY made me drool. LITERALLY! :lmao:

julia & nicks mom said:
I could do this with any character and picture
castlecinderella.jpg

now I have a car and a plane version of this design
DestinationDisneyvan.jpg

QUOTE]
I love these two. Espically since we are proablly driving.

Kate your new designs are wonderful! I really like the halloween & Tink designs. Your Cinderella shilouette looks lovely, could one be made with Tink?

I hadn't even thought of Tink. I was just thinking about the other princesses and whether I'd want one of those. Tink would be cool!

Molly K said:
I would love to see what you could come up with a modifaction of Midnites All Star Movies - kind of like what you did with the sprts one.
Great JOB!!!!! You totally Rock!
Thanks for sharing all your hard work!
modified version of Midnite's all star designs

allstars.jpg

J&Nmom
thank-you they are great. :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:
I love them. How did you get get the sides the way you did. :confused3

If anyone wants this please feel free to borrow. Just thank J&Nmom she fixed it for me. ;)

Thank-you for the tink :thumbsup2

julia & nicks mom said:
modified version of Midnite's all star designs

allstars.jpg
MMM, DH just told me yesterday that I'm getting a little crazy with shirts. He said, do you really need one for the ride down? lol.
So, I think I may need to do this one on a pillow case! lol. :banana:
Great designs Kate!

some more -

allmixedup.jpg

inspired by cinderumbrella
hats.jpg

princesses.jpg

some new ones - I could make the one with 4 icons for different movies/characters

Fabulous Kate! I really like the 2cd one :thumbsup2

julia & nicks mom said:
some more -

allmixedup.jpg

hats.jpg

princesses.jpg

some new ones - I could make the one with 4 icons for different movies/characters

julia & nicks mom said:
QUEEN2 - here are your pirate night shirt designs

piratenightone.jpg

pirate2.jpg

These are wonderful :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: I just love :love: Johnny Depp. Ok, I know at 57, I should be past this. Put I try to see him in any movie he stars in.
Great job! OK, I now need another disney trip to wear this shirt. :rotfl2:
Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter