My Non-Tshirt transfer designs

Both girls have the same stroller. To make them stand out from eachother and the rest of the strollers in DL I embroidered this and then stiched in on the sunshade cover thing.

Okay - now I have to buy one of those machines -=

as if I am not t-shirt obsessesd as it is

Love, Love, LOVE the 101 dalmations one!!! We are partial to the poopies though!!

babytrees said:
We are partial to the poopies though!!
Tag Fairy where are you!

This is great! I'm horrible with an iron, and I'd be even worse with embrodery!

~Chanon

kc10family said:
Kate needs a 12 step program!

There isn't a strong enough 12 step program out there for her (or me!)

These are absolutely beautiful!!! What a great thing for the girls - I love the stroller the best.

babytrees said:
Love, Love, LOVE the 101 dalmations one!!! We are partial to the poopies though!!

This is the first time I have quoted myself (at least on the computer). Poopies is how Glenn Close as Cruella says puppies in the live action films...so in my house we are partial to the poopies!!

Oh boy... I am in trouble now. My sewing machine is only 2 years old and now I have to have one of these!!!!!

Oh I LOVE mine! Your's have come out so great! I have a hard time knowing what fabric needs which stabalizer. I've done some stuff that turned out great and some stuff that's like, huh? Oh well. I actually have a Disney card too! I haven't done anything with it in a while. I put Genie on a sleeper for my son when he wasn't even crawling. lol. He's 17 mo now!
I may need to get it back out! Great inspiration! :sunny:

Were these made with the Disney embroidery machine by Brother? Or are these made on a professional type stitchery machine? They look great whatever the case may be.

Becky

Yes, Do tell what machine you have. I would absolutely love to get an embroidery machine. Sewing is what I like to do to destress although I haven't found much time for it lately. Those are just too cute. Are there cool designs that would work for boys too?

Deb

yellowfish78 said:
...but it'd still make a great tag!

Yeah but I never ever get noticed by the tag fairy....not even for being partial to poopies.... :rotfl2:

Please do tell so I can put it on my list of must haves!! I am trying to learn one new crafty thing a year I would so love sewing to be this years!!

They're amazing - the stroller one is my favourite :)

Thank you all so very much. I would have responded last night, but I think Bethie gave me a little of what she has.

I have a Brother ULT2003D (I think Brother has a newer model now). I have both Disney “cards” made by Brother and a few cd’s I bought off ebay (the non-authorized designs). I didn’t mind buying the non-authorized designs because I don’t sell anything I make w/ Disney designs on them.

Brother makes a few different types of machines; it just depends on what you want to spend.

I will say make sure it is Disney authorized if you plan to buy the Disney cards even if it’s a Brother. Disney cards only work in authorized machines. BUT…. If you get cd’s from other places, you can use just about any machine. All of my designs are in the PES format.

If I can help you anymore, let me know.

This is the one I own
http://allbrands.com/products/abp01088-0152.html

Here is the official Brother site
http://www.brother-usa.com/HomeSewing/products_embroidery.aspx

This is the company I bought mine from a few years ago
http://www.sewvacdirect.com/brotherpe180d.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter