My plan for free dining...suggestions ?

wide awake

<font color=darkgreen>Nuts are good<br><font color
Cast...me, my mom, and my 16 yr old DS. We're staying at POP, 9/10-9/17...two rooms so have two Planet Hollywood vouchers in addition to free dining...at this point plan on using those the first night, if our plane arrives early enough...will also have soda, water, bread, wine (I hope !), cheese, and maybe a couple other things delivered to the room. Anyway...we'll all buy refillable mugs, because I'm a coffee drinker in the morning, my mom and DS like fountain drinks and DS loves icees...no brainer. Then...1 adult breakfast platter each morning...mom and I split the eggs and make an egg sandwich w/ the bread, DS eats the rest of it and drinks the juice. TS, all at night...Hoop De Doo, Wolfgang Puck, Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Mama Melrose (Fantasmic), and Raglan Road. CS I plan on trying...Mexico, Morocco, Flame Tree, the one w/ the toppings bar for hamburgers ?, Earl of Sandwich, Caseys, one at the waterparks...mom and I will share these, DS will get one to himself...we'll all have our own TS meal. I will take my own sodas and waters into the park, give DS and mom my snack credits. I am phobic about gaining weight, and even w/ sharing two meals this is way more than I usually eat...same w/ my mom.

That all sounds good. Don't forget your snack credit is good for fresh fruit and cold water. We used most of ours on water, it was nice not to have to lug it around all day.

I think both Cosmic Ray's and Pecos Bill have good fixin bars.

There are some pretty ok sugar free desserts too, if weight gain is a worry.

The Planet Hollywood vouchers are VERY limited from what I have read here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter