My plans what do you think?

ILOVEPOOH1

Adore the hundred acre wood
Ok, fianlly we leave in 7 days! I chnged some things around since DH broke his arm last week and cut out USO and IOA altogether (b/c of broken arm)

Here goes: Just DH and I Anniversary Trip

Fly in Thurs 11/4/04 at 6:00pm go to hotel (POP) check in and grab bite to eat and relax!

Fri- MK
B-fast at CP 8:05am
tour until parade, watch parade then head to AKL for 5:00 PS at Boma, return to MK for Wishes(showing at 9:00)

Sat- EE MGM, lunch Prime Time 12:00, stay for Fantasmic (if hungry we'll grab a fast bite)

Sun- Epcot, lunch 12:00 Garden Grill w/ rehitching ceremony, see as much as possible, we have a 7:00 PS for Morroco if we're hungry, if not that hungry grab a bite at booths for F&WF, stay for Illuminations, go to BW to Jellyrolls for a bit! (We plan on taking our time in the W.S. with a lot of sitting breaks so we don't tire out)

Mon- EE AK, grab lunch at Flame Tree BBQ (main things here are Safari, ITTBB, Kali, Dinosaur, FotLK, Tarzan Rocks, and the trails, love to stroll and watch animals, Go back to resort in late afternoon, grab a bite at resort for dinner, head to DTD PI (maybe stop for a sundae at Girad.)

Tues (our Anniversary)- sleep in a bit, PS 10:00 Kona Cafe B-fast, Stroll DTD, shop, relax by pool, whatever it's an open relaxing day, 5:30 PS at Cali Grill (Wishes at 7:00)...10:00pm Carriage ride at FW

Wed- Anything we want!! (Probably go back to Epcot for awhile, maybe MK) we want to take our time, stop and smell the roses!

Thurs- Again anything, tour things we missed or our favs (maybe a water park?) We have PS for Le Cellier at 4:00 Night- DTD (love 80's night at 8-TRAX)

Fri- 9:15 ressie for Segway tour at Epcot (if DH can do with arm, it's not casted had metal plates put in, we'll see) after that whatever, it's our last full day here... 5:30 PS at Ohana's, probably one more night out (maybe Jellyrolls?)

Sat- DTD finish shopping, say goodbye, we fly out at 5:00pm (we'll probably stop by Mk one last time)

SO, what do you guys think??

WOW!!!!! You are going to be really busy. F&W is going on when you are there, so as you stroll and stop, check out some of the booths for some sampling. We like to call it "grazing" our way around the world. If you are interested in wine, there are quite a few free seminars offered. Just check out the program guide and, if it fits into your schedule, drop in about 20-30 minutes before it starts to make sure you'll get in.

You might want to check about the segway tour early in your trip to see what the cancellation requirements are in case your DH can't make a go of it.

I also saw on one of the threads here that the rehitching ceremony has been cancelled. We were really looking forward to doing that in the spring for our 20th, but maybe they'll start it up again.

Everything else looks great. Have a wonderful and magical anniversary vacation!

Because it may take some time from AK to MK if you're hoping for a good spot for Wishes (as long as you are in front of the castle, no problem).

I am jealous. You'll have a great time.

No we won't have a car. But we're going from AKLodge to MK so buses run direct. Dinner is at 5:00 wishes isn't until 9:00 so I think we'll be fine.

I'll check on the segway cx polices before we leave. Hopefully we'll still be able to do the tour though!

We wanted a lot of time to relax and have no schedule so I'm hoping this happens. It should since the last 4 days of our trip are "anything goes" days.

What type of park admissions ticket did you get? Is it the Ultimate Park Hopper or 5 or more day park hopper ticket? The reason I ask is that you have planned to tour the Parks four straight day (Sat - Tues) and then take a break on your honeymoon but you are still going to the Parks for a show or dinner each day. Do you have an annual park pass? It seems to be a very expensive way to go see just the fireworks or a show or go to a park for dinner without touring. I would rethink the plan for Thursday and maybe not go to the park for dinner and try something where a days admission isn't used to go to dinner or see a show. I would dine at one of the Boardwalk places like Spoodles or at Downtown Disney on Thursday so it would not cost $100 just to get in a park for dinner only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter