My Thoughts Have Changed on the Changes Coming to Pirates

ablair10

It`s a Step in the Right Direction
After the announcement of the changes coming to Pirates of the Caribbean, I was furious! "How can you change a scene that Walt Disney himself described on television!"

Now I have had time to think about it and listen to opinions from fellow Disney fans. Yes, a scene that has been in the attraction since the design phase is going to be replaced. Yes, one of the most memorable quotes from a Disney attraction is not going to be heard, or if it somehow gets retained it will lose its original meaning.

Let's look on the positive side of the situation. We get to experience a new piece of the Pirates of the Caribbean story. The character of the Redhead now gets a new story (possibly this new scene takes place years after the original scene and the Redhead has returned now as a pirate.)

I am sad that a change is coming to a classic attraction, but I am optimistic about this new story that Disney is going place into the attraction.

I agree with the OP, I was mad at first but after a few days, welcome the change. I do hope they find a way to incorporate the "We wants the redhead" quote in there.

its not that big a deal 2 me......I don't see why they have 2 change it but honestly, there are bigger things 2 worry bout...:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter