my travel?

banjo

Mouseketeer
has anyone used this airline i think its a new name for airtours. and have you gone from glasgow/ scotland if you have any info on this flight i would appreciate any details ie extra leg room seats (£70) thanks in advance for any info.

MyTravel are indeed the new name for Airtours. We flew with them on 27/4 to 12/5. It was Airtours on the way out, and MyTravel on the way back.
Not flown from Scotland, but they seemed a little disorganised to me. Our tickets had to be collected at Manchester Airport on the day, something to do with the printing machine not working, although I cant believe this can have been the case, something as major as that would have been fixed quickly, but there you go....Also , they wrote to us before the flight saying the "to" flight had been changed, and would no longer be direct, stopping at Bangor Maine. This was an annoyance, but we were rather surprised when we flew straight past Bangor and on to Sanford without stopping....then on the way back, we expected a direct flight, but we landed at Belfast, this was a surprise to us and we werent told about that until we got on the plane....i thought it was a bit strange that they asked us if it was Manchester we were going to at check-in.
But the flights were OK, cheap and chearful....they ran out of meals on the way there, so my wife and the folk behind us had to go without ! never heard of that happening before.
The extra legroom seats for £70 will be the ones at the bulkhead and at the emergency exits. Loads of room with those, but £70 is a bit steep in my opinion.

thank's tron and hilary thats just what i thought and i guess you do really get what you pay for and the main thing is im going to florida and really dont care how i get there...lol
thanks again for the info.
margaret.

We flew My Travel 4/5 to 18/5 from Glasgow - no problems at all infact people at check in were extremely nice and helpful - same on the way home.

We pre-booked seats and were sat together on both legs. Don't know about the extra leg room though.

Pretty good films both ways and food was alright (is food on planes ever any better than that).

All in all good flights even landed 50 minutes early on return journey.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter