My trip report on Trip reports board, just posted.

I couldn't get your link to work, so I went over to the Trip Reports Board and found your report. Glad you had a great time. We have often gone in "peak" times. Looking forward to a trip in off-season where we can walk on the rides like you did. Thanks for posting.:D

Thanks for the great report...makes me happy and blue at the same time (because we aren't going til next Feb):). Ive heard Peco Bill's mentioned a lot, where is it exactly? and what kind of food do they serve? We loved the restaurant in tomorrowland too...the one with the animatronic character. It was good value for the $$...the name of it has slipped my mind. Karen

If it wasn't for the 3 day land portion of our trip, ours would have been a total disaster! Well some of the cruise part was ok, but not during her Chilli Dog Incident!

But I will let you guys in on everything later on in the week!

Sillyminny, you gotta let me know where this Chinese Restaurant is, DD just loves Chinese and missed it for the week we were away!

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter