My Universal Photo Packages

So the site is finally working again. We return this weekend but I don't see any special deals for photos. We used to get the yearly one. We'll have to stop in to see what they have to offer.

Is there a good summary somewhere that describes how this system works and what it costs for a 3 day trip?

We stopped in today to ask about packages. The first person we talked seemed simply said they were only selling online at this time. She didn't seem very knowledgeable. When I explained that I was hoping to get a year-long package, and that was not offered online, she called for somebody else. This young lady asked me if I had an existing account. I said yes but but it ran out 2 years ago. She said I could get a renewal. And that with my AP it would be $89.99 plus tax. I could not believe it! It's always good to ask and be persistent.e5c94ab5-27fe-4913-aadc-9e324acbaab3.jpg

Any advice on where to look to find a special on the photo package? I searched the FB page and no luck finding that.

Is the photo app/website down again? We’re leaving in 2 days and I want to buy a photo package so I can be in the pictures too but it seems the app is always down. Anyone know anything?

Anyone know if the Dark Room changes up their backgrounds from time to time (other than for special events like Christmas and Halloween)? We went last June and really enjoyed doing pics at the Dark Room, but aren't sure if we want to do it again if it is the only the same backgrounds.

Anyone know if the Dark Room changes up their backgrounds from time to time (other than for special events like Christmas and Halloween)? We went last June and really enjoyed doing pics at the Dark Room, but aren't sure if we want to do it again if it is the only the same backgrounds.
Not sure what they were in June but last week we had the following backgrounds:
Transformers
MIB
Shrek
Jurassic World
Despicable Me
Kung Fu Panda
Mardi Gras
Easter basket

Super fun! We randomly stumbled upon it, so glad we did!

I am just wondering if anyone has recently managedto purchase an annual photopass. Due to the pandemic I haven't been to the parks since November 2019 and I always had AP photopass to go along side my UOAP

I am just wondering if anyone has recently managedto purchase an annual photopass. Due to the pandemic I haven't been to the parks since November 2019 and I always had AP photopass to go along side my UOAP
You can buy a year-long photo pass in the parks. They "renewed" mine for $89 even though it expired a couple years ago. That was with an AP discount.

Not that recent but I did buy the AP photo pass in August 2021. I would not even had known about it if not for this thread.

First time passholder here. Quick question. We are wanting to buy the 1 year digital package. Is the pre-order online for $139 our best bet, or can you purchase cheaper onsite with an annual pass? Thanks!!!

Just a heads up that when I was trying to reacquaint myself with all the details for this, there are several articles out that say to "use the app" after you've purchased and activated. I had used it for our trip in 2020, but could not locate it in the app store or through any links. I finally e-mailed Customer Service (really, still stellar) and they said they did away with the app and made their website mobile friendly instead.

So, please save yourself some time in the future not searching for it.

First time passholder here. Quick question. We are wanting to buy the 1 year digital package. Is the pre-order online for $139 our best bet, or can you purchase cheaper onsite with an annual pass? Thanks!!!

how did you find the 1 year online? I only see the 1 day and 3 day packages and I can’t find it at all on the photo website.

Anyone recently done an in person renewal with AP for the year package? Wondering if discount available for in person vs the online price.

Anyone recently done an in person renewal with AP for the year package? Wondering if discount available for in person vs the online price.
I renewed in person October 26. I just checked receipt and it is listed as as “annual pass digital package extension” and cost $99.99. It was $106.49 with sales tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter