My video of disney dining food!see if your pic made it!!!

That is a terrific video presentation! I am ready to go try some of these delicious looking treats. I just wish I knew where those dishes were served. I'm so glad I'm on my way to WDW soon!!

Great video! It is kind of sad that I spend so much time here, that I recognized those pics and knew which restaurants they came from! ;)

Great Video! :thumbsup2 But I need DETAILS! :confused3 Where did you get those wonderful looking chocolate desserts!? We're going in 15 days & I've got to get some of those!

You know you have spent WAY too much time on the boards when you:

1. Have never been to any of these WDW restaurants but can identify them by the food
2. Know the Dining Reviews or Trip Reports they came from

I need a 12 step program! After a sundae from Beaches & Cream!

I could make more videos upon request and i can personalize it for you. just tell me your name and the pics/videos u want

MomPlanner22 said:
You know you have spent WAY too much time on the boards when you:

1. Have never been to any of these WDW restaurants but can identify them by the food
2. Know the Dining Reviews or Trip Reports they came from

I need a 12 step program! After a sundae from Beaches & Cream!

I too know the dishes from restaurants I have never eaten in.. :rotfl:

Thanks for the laugh :happytv: That was wonderful :woohoo: I get to see everything live in 15 days. :moped: Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter