my VMK secret life revealed

poohluv2u

DIS Veteran
Yes, I now can admit I was a closet "taken" bride to my sweet.he EddieBear :goodvibes

taken1.jpg

taken2.jpg

aww that's so cute lol and u didnt have to hide this from us

Yes, we are married in real life :cloud9: When I first started in VMK I was EddiesGal, until they made me change my name.

CaliGirl is right we were dancing :goodvibes

Aww, I remember when you were EddiesGal. You even had a real life picture of the two of you. I just figured "Eddie" got ticked at the display :rofl:

Hugs. :hug:

Aww, I remember when you were EddiesGal. You even had a real life picture of the two of you. I just figured "Eddie" got ticked at the display :rofl:

Hugs. :hug:

Wow, Pirate! I'd kill for a memory like yours .. I need to upgrade my RAM :laughing:
The picture was really just a left over from posting on a DIScruise thread.
When people didn't recognize my name in VMK because my DIS name was
different, the pic was replaced with my avatar :faint:

Awww I'm a total cornball so this thread really made me smile :goodvibes

I always tell myself, even though VMK is gone, it helps to have these kinds of things to remind us of the good times we had when we were in VMK. Haha, either that or print out flats and share them in real life! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter