My Weight Watchers journey!! I DID IT!!! Before/after pic, post 128!!!!

Good morning everyone!! Back on plan today. No major pig outs like yesterday, although my craving was taken care of, and hopefully won't come back!! Hoping to walk my new walk route tonight that I did last night. I need to drive it, too, to see how far it is (I am guessing it is right about 4 miles). Have a great day!

B: Quaker Weight Control oatmeal - 4

S: 1 cup carrots - 0

L: 1 chicken taco and 1/2 order chips and chili con queso - 15
Bottle of water

S: Skinny Cow Peant Butter candy bar - 3
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

D: Nothing, running around too much with soccer!

S: 1 bag 94% fat free microwave popcorn
1 tsp almond oil

Water: 84 oz

Exercise: 1 hour 15 minute walk

Not sure on my points for lunch today. On Wednesday's on the waterfront they have something called Dine on the Deck. There are 10 - 15 restaurants serving lunch portions of food. My DSD came down to have lunch with me today. The place I ate from isn't a chain, and doesn't have nutritional information listed, so I went with my best estimation.

What a beautiful day out!! I love that summer has finally made its way here. Plus, it's my last day in the office until Tuesday. Gotta love that! I probably won't add anything again until Tuesday, since we will be up north for the weekend. I have told myself I am going to relax the reins a bit for this weekend, but not go all out crazy. Hopefully Tuesday's weigh in won't be too horrid!

B: WW breakfast sandwich - 6

S: Yoplait Light banana creme pie yogurt - 3

L: WW Chicken broccoli alfredo steam bag - 8 (first time I tried this one, not a huge fan, I will stick to the cheesy rice broccoli chicken one)
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

S: WW Peanut Butter Cup sundae - 4

D:

S:

Water: 64 oz

Exercise: Nothing for today, aside from walking 3 blocks to the library on my lunch hour. DS has a soccer game that is an hour and 15 minutes from home. I get done with work at 4, he has to be there at 6, game starts at 6:45, so we won't be home until after 9 at least!

Well, I am back!! We were up north for the holiday weekend and had a fabulous time!! I did not journal at all since Thursday. I told myself I was going to relax and enjoy the weekend and not be a food crazy! And I wasn't a food crazy, but after being on the program for 7 weeks, I found that I could not think about it, but still do an okay job. Weigh in is tomorrow. Ideally, I would like to lose .6 pounds to get me to 25 pounds lost, but I will be okay with whatever the scale says.

Good morning everyone!! Back on program today after a nice, relaxing weekend. Hopefully weigh in isn't too scary today!!

B: Nothing

S: Nothing

L: WW Cheesy Chicken Rice and Broccoli - 9

D: Applebee's Asiago Peppercorn Steak - 10

S: 1 mini-bag 94% fat free microwave popcorn - 3
1 tsp almond oil - 1

Exercise: 45 minute Zumba class

Just back from my weighin. Not sure how this happened, but I lost 3 pounds!!!

So, for the first time last night, I noticed how much easier it is to move around with 27 pounds gone off of me. I don't often make it to Zumba on Tuesday nights. Finally made it last night. Tuesday night instructor is TOUGH!! But last night, it felt amazing!!! I really could tell how in shape I am getting. Woohoo!!

S: 1 apple - 0

L: Lean Cuisine spinach mushroom pizza - 9
Strawberris and pineapple - 0
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

D: 4 oz grilled chicken breast - 3
1/4 cup mashed potatoes - 2
1/4 cup corn - 1

S: 94% fat free microwave popcorn - 3
1 tsp almond oil - 1

Water: 96 oz

Exercise: 65 minute walk

Ugh, can this week go any slower?? I am ready for the weekend to get here!! We are headed to an out of town soccer tournament, staying in a hotel. Hopefully I can make it to the hotel gym at least twice, and watch my snacking.

S: 1 cup sugar snap peas - 0

L: Lean Cuisine 5 cheese rigatoni - 9
Strawberries and pineapple - 0
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

D: 4 oz baked tilapia - 4

S: Kellogs fiber Plus bar - 3

Exercise: Nothing for tonight. Went to my nephew's little league game, which took FOREVER!

Heading out of town this afternoon. Hopefully I will be making smart choices (that don't involve too much drinking!), and things will be okay!

S:

L:

S:

D:

S:

Water: 32 oz

Exercise:

Well, I am back. Had an AMAZING weekend at DS's soccer tournament. Pretty sure the scale is going to reflect all the food, drinks, and fun I had this weekend. Back on track, though. Ready to keep losing!!

B: Weigh in

S: Weigh in

L: WW Ziti and meatballs steam bag - 10
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

S:

D:

S:

Water:

Exercise:

Well, I am back from weigh in. Down .6, which is okay, considering I figured I was going to have a gain after this past weekend! Onward and downward!

hey there
Congrats on your loss thus far! Just a quick comment and please don't take this the wrong way, but it looks like you are relying a lot on prepackaged frozen foods. Obviously it's working for you since you are doing really well losing weight, but I wonder how sustainable it is going long term to be for you, you know? Also, WW does want you to meet the good health guidelines for healthy weight loss...and it looks like you aren't getting those in each day. Again, not trying to be critical, just wanted to throw it out there for you.:)

hey there
Congrats on your loss thus far! Just a quick comment and please don't take this the wrong way, but it looks like you are relying a lot on prepackaged frozen foods. Obviously it's working for you since you are doing really well losing weight, but I wonder how sustainable it is going long term to be for you, you know? Also, WW does want you to meet the good health guidelines for healthy weight loss...and it looks like you aren't getting those in each day. Again, not trying to be critical, just wanted to throw it out there for you.:)

Thanks for the question. Typically, I do eat prepackaged frozen food for lunch when I am at work. That is something that won't be hard for me to sustain, as I have always done that, even before going back on WW (the pre-WW foods were just not the good foods!!). Typically dinners at home are something we are making, or if I decide that what I make for the family isn't the best for me, I always have things on hand to make (usually frozen tilapia fillets, yum!).

As far as the good health guidelines, I usually get one/two teaspoons healthy oils, and 3 fruits/veggies. I am working on getting the fruits and veggies up. I know I don't drink milk, just not something I like, but I do take a calcium supplement (also a multivitamin).

Thanks for your comments!! I am always open to any questions/comments!

Weigh in was yesterday. Wasn't expecting a loss, so I was pleasantly surprised to lose .6. Went out for dinner last night, and unfortunately broke a tooth! So I will be hitting the dentist today for a crown, so that might put a kink in my eating today.

S: 1/2 cup sugar snap peas - 0

L: WW Chicken rice broccoli cheese steam bag - 9
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

S: WW Cookie Dough sundae - 4

D: 4 oz baked tilapia - 3
1 tsp olive oil - 1
1 cup broccoli - 0

S: 1/2 cup broccoli (actually ate this before dinner. Went out to my parent's house to pick up DS, and they were eating, so I kept munching on the broccoli!) - 0

Exercise: 60 minute walk, 20 minute stationary bike, 15 minutes free weights

Ugh, I was out for a walk last night, hit the pavement wrong and rolled my ankle, and ended up face down on the road. I am hurtin' for certain today!! Hopefully I will be able to end up getting some exercise in, though.

B: Quaker oatmeal - 4

S: 1/2 cup pineapple - 0
1/2 cup strawberries - 0

L: WW Pasta with Ricotta and Spinach - 7
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

D: 3 oz beef tenderloin - 7
1/2 cup brown rice - 3

S: 1 minibag Orville Reddenbach 94% fat free microwave popcorn - 3
1 tsp almond oil - 1

Exercise: 35 minutes stationary recumbant biking

Thank goodness the weekend is here! Unfortunately, we are looking at a heat wave rolling on in. I am glad DS comes home from Scout camp tomorrow. To be there next week would be miserable!! No walking outside in my future anytime soon, probably hitting the Y to get my exercise in. Have a great weekend everyone!

S: Banana - 0

L: WW Ziti with meatballs - 10
20 oz Diet Pepsi
Apple - 0

S: WW Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough sundae - 4

D:

S:

Exercise:

Well, the heat wave is here!!! Needless to say, I will be working out at the Y this week, not taking my usual walks. Poor DS has soccer camp this week, Monday through Thursday, for 3 hours every morning! Hopefully all this heat won't case massive water retention for weigh in tomorrow.

S: 1 cup sugar snap peas - 0

L: WW Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice - 9
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0
Apple - 0

D: 1 cup lettuce mix - 0
1/3 cucumber - 0
2 tbsp light dressing - 2

S: Nada

Just back from my weigh in. Down another 3.6 pounds for a total of 31.6 pounds! This week I am really going to focus on eating all my points, and getting my Good Health Guidelines in.

B: Weigh in

S: Weigh in

L: WW Ziti and Meatballs - 10
Apple - 0
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

S: Pineapple - 0

D: Cajun lime tilapia from Applebee's - 9

S: 94% Fat free microwave popcorn - 3
1 tsp almond oil - 1

Exercise: 45 minute Zumba class. Holy hotness!! There was NO airflow in the gym, and I was soooo sweaty!!!

Holy cow is it hot out!! Supposed to be 99 degrees with a heat index of 115!! I live in Wisconsin, that isn't supposed to happen here!!! Had a bit of a crazy morning, my youngest DS had a photo shoot for an ad, so things were all off schedule, never was able to fit in eating anything. I am sure I will make up for it later in the day, though!

B: Nothing

S: Nothing

L: Lean Cuisine 3 meat pizza - 10
Apple - 0
Diet Pepsi - 0

S: Sugar snap peas - 0
WW Cookie Dough sundae - 4

D: 1 cup lettuce - 0
1/4 cup fat free refried black beans - 1
1/2 cup ground turkey meat - 3
1/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese - 2

S: 1 cup lowfat chocolate milk - 4
Special K bar - 2

Well, hopefully the humidity will finally break today! I am ready for the heat to be done. I live in Wisconsin, it should not be 80 degrees with 88 degree heat index at 6:30 in the morning!!

B: WW breakfast roll ups - 6

S: 1 cup pineapple - 0

L: WW pasta with ricotta and spinach - 7
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

D: Hamburger Happy meal with apples (no caramel, gave the drink to DS) - 7

S: Orville Reddenbacher fat free microwave popcorn - 3
1 tsp almond oil - 1

Exercise: 40 minutes on our stationary recumbant bike

Thankfully the weekend is upon us. I am ready for a break!!! Plus, the heatwave is over here, so it should be more comfortable!!! Have a great weekend everyone!!

Black coffee - 0

S: Carrots - 0

L: Lean Cuisine Spinach and Mushroom pizza - 0
Diet Pepsi - 0

S: Nothing, going to to dinner tonight, so I am saving!

D:

S:

Water: 60 oz

Exercise:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter