MYTHOS meet 2/9 under MG-CON

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
The MYTHOS group reservation is under MG-CON. We will be in the VIP room and it looks like there are going to be at least 17 of us. MYTHOS is looking forward to it and we may even have a special guest or two. We will try to find out anything else if you have any questions.

One question that i had after i left the park is how the billing will be done for such a large group. Since Robin will not be there to pick-up the tab.

MsDis will swing by and ask if she has a chance, or i will call by WED to find out if they will do seperate checks or what.:smooth:

If you're going, please e-mail me at: bfhom@prodigy.net so I can give you some information.

I think if we have Kelly drink the Potion of the Gods, maybe he will get tipsy and pay the bill. :)

I think if we have Kelly drink the Potion of the Gods, maybe he will get tipsy and pay the bill.

I get the impression that Kelly can handle a potion or two...but we'll get him a few...then we may be in luck!!!

At least I know who I can count on to join me at happy hour!!! ;)

Karen

When I had my first drink (at age 15) I promised myself a lifetime's worth of hard drinking.

Little did I know at the time that I'd prove so good at it that I'd finish early!

So you caught me about 11 years too late!

potion of the nerds avec lemon for me... I live on the edge
:smooth:

crying.gif

Stop it!! This is KILLING ME!!

what's REALLY killing me is the fact you thought ID pick up the tab...
:jester:

You guys are something else!!

Robin, I promise we will raise our glasses in a toast to your honor! Oh, um, by the way what's your credit card #, umm, just in case you decide...you want us to pick up a souvenir for you? Yeah, that's it.:D :D :D

If I gave it to you this soon after my January trip... :earseek: They'd throw a NET over your head for using it!! <marquee>:eek:
walksmil.gif
come with us, miss, we've been waiting for you...
</marquee>

To answer the original question, I'll pay seperately with my credit card, they give you a discount when you use Discover. Plus I'll have cash on hand if everyone wants to pay together.

Is everyone meeting in the morning at MIB for training?
Or is it at 5pm?
I'm a little unclear on this. Isn't it usually done in the morning, to avoid the long lines?
What, are they gonna let us go thru the express lane since we're a special group? Or is one person with a magic key gonna say, Hey, all these people are with me.

Where is everyone going to be in the morning?
I plan on being at Mythos out front around 11:45, but what about before that? If there's no MIB training in the morning, then I'll go ride the coasters at IOA.

The meet at 9am in at the front gates at USF. I am going to take one other person with me that has never ridden front row on Dragons and hit them first and then try to meet up with everybody else if I can. If not I will meet up with the group at Mythos at noon.

That's probably what I'll do, a couple laps on the Dragons, then jog over to MIB, how's that for a nice little run. Good thing I've been working out at the gym and jogging. Hey Robert, look for someone wearing a blue Alpengeist shirt. Can you tell I Wuv steel inverted coasters?

Robvia...
How much of a discount do you get with Discover...is it better than the annual pass discount???

Just curious...

That other person is my very own Thing 1...I'm sure they'll do at least each dragon, if I know them! :rolleyes:

Karen

They're both the same, I think it's 10%.
On my last trip, I paid with Discover, and then asked about the AP discount, and the server said it was already done with the Discover card and would be the same as the AP discount.

Robvia
Saying you are planning on doing the same thing do you want to meet at the front gate between 8:45 and 9. I just call Universal and they said almost everything will be opening at 9. Popey and Jurrasic will open at 10 and Ice Dragon will open at 9:30. But Fire will open at 9, I asked why and she couldn;t explain why the two different times on dueling coasters.

I'm sure Ryan and myself will be hitting each one at least once. He has never done front row.

Last time I ate at mythos they automatically gave me the after 3pm discount of 15% even though it was at lunch time. I'm not counting on it again though!!

I'm also going to bring cash to pay my share.

Funny, I get a 15% discount before 3 pm. I guess they know me as a semi-frequent diner thanks to you-know-who. :)

FYI the phones are either down, disconnected, of busy. we will get thru tomorrow go what ever so we know how they will do the billing:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter