• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MYW Plus Free Dining Question...

GoofyPrincess

Mouseketeer
OK - this may have already been covered, but I can't find the thread.

We want to do the 5 day park pass with resort and free dining. Can I add a day on each end as a type of "travel" day without getting the package those days? I'm happy to pay whatever the rate is, but don't want tickets and dining if we can't be there all day.

Thanks for your help!

The dining plan is for the number of nights that you are there not days....so you should be ok on meals. For the park tickets you can buy them for as many days as you want anywhere from 1-10 no matter how long your resort stay is.

Not sure what you want to add on--- room, tickets or dining?
The dining goes by the number of nights you are staying and has nothing to do with the park tickets (you could just buy a 1 day ticket and still get the dining for the number of nights you are staying). But you can't stay for longer on the same ressie and not get the dining for those nights.

The way the package works, you have to match the Dining plan to the room, but the tickets don't have to match. For example:

If you stay at a Disney resort for f5 nights- you get 5 Table Svc meals, 5 Counter Svc meals, and 5 snacks. You can get as little as 1 day, or all the way up to 10 day tickets for each person on your reservation.

The Dining plan credits can be used from the moment of check-in until midnight the day of check-out. so, if you don't check in until late afternoon, you can have dinner and a snack that night on the Dining plan. Then, on your departure day, you can get meals on the Dining plan before you leave, even after you've checked out of your hotel.

You should be okay to match your nights' lodging with your Dining- but if you really want to, you could make a seperate room only ressie for a night at the beginning or end of your trip.

Hope that helps! Have a great trip! :cool1:

Thank you - that's exactly what I needed. I'll make a room-only ressie for the first and last nights.

Thanks a million!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter