Narcoosees Knot Mystery Solved!!

Tinkerbelle739

<font color=9999FF>Wrote a letter to the Tag Fairy
We ate there on Oct 8 and NO they no longer offer the Knot. The manager said they may bring it back in the future.

Dinner was fantastic. I started off with crab and lobster cakes in a mango coulis. VERY spicy but delicious. DH had the Zesty Shrimp. DH had the Shrimp and Fettucini and I had the filet mignon and lobster tail. Both were delicious. DH had 2 beers, I drank water. Bill was $160

The night we were there, there were no fireworks. There was a lightning storm though, and that was awesome to watch from our window seat.

Also a tip. There is a Mickeymouse club for kids at the GF. We dropped the kids there for 2 hours and they LOVED it. I wish we had done this earlier in our trip so that we could have done it again. Important to note though, they only admit 12 kids per night. So make your ressies early. Cost was $45 for 2 for 2 hours.

Wishing everyone a "magical" day!:wave:

Give me mnore info on the Mickey Mouse Club thing. What do they do.? Waht ages are most of the kids? What was it that your kids liked so much? What is in the room with the kids? Will my kids be soooo apprehensive about it at first site that they really won't give it a try? I am protective and little too scared to let my kids out of my site with strangers as care givers.

Originally posted by Vlahakis2001
We eat at Narcoossees every trip, it is great. But what exactly is the "Knot"?

I think it was only offered for a few months. My family dined there in March and it wasn't on the menu.

Anyway it was an appetizer, soup or salad, entree and dessert for $49! I was hoping to try it next month.:(

I believe lobster dishes were not included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter