Natalie's Bag of Tricks....Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie, I LOVE your invitations!! Will you personalize 3 invitations for please? I would like 3 of the Welcome to disney world with the castle and fireworks in the background. One of the Cinderella, white background for my dd Zana. One of the stitch, white background for my ds Caleb. And one of the cars, white background for my ds Ben. We are leaving the middle of April, so if you need to bypass me for someone leaving sooner, I definitely understand. Thank you so much!!!

I have another question. I was looking at all of your things in your photo album, I LOVE IT ALL, LOL!! Can anyone use those things, and also in the journal section I didn't see any journal covers, did I miss them or do people usually put them in a binder? Thank you.

Has anyone heard from Natalie? It doesnt look like she has been on since the beginning of Dec! I am starting to worry!

I hope everything is okay!:grouphug:

Dana

Howdy natalie,
I just LOVE your disigns! Are you still designing? If so, I'd like to request a few personalized dining invitations and envelopes. I need several for our upcoming trip. I've seen several of your invitations but I can't personalize them. If you could make them, I would greatly apprecitat it.

They are all for Annabelle and Mary Pratt. (Mary Pratt is my daughters first name. Pratt is not her last name.) I don't want a last name on the invitations. I also do not need the date. I have not finalized my ADRs yet.

1900 Park Fare - Dinner
Akershus - Breakfast
50's Prime Time - Lunch
Hollywood & Vine Playhouse Disney - Breadfast
HoopDeeDoo Review - Dinner
Ohana - Dinner
Teppan Edo - Dinner

I am finishing up the last of my invitations for our upcoming trip and I wondered if there was an invitation and envelope for the carriage ride at Fort Wilderness and envelopes for Harmony Barbershop and Hoop-De-Doo. Also can the year on this envelope "Going to WDW Airplane" be changed to 2009?

Thank you so much for making your wonderful designs and then sharing them. You have made so many vacations all the more magical! pixiedust:

HoopDeeDooEnvelope.jpg

Babrbershop.jpg

FWCarriageRide.jpg

FWCarriageRideEnvelope.jpg

GoingtoWDWAirplane.jpg

I LOVE your Disigns! Would you happen to have an invitation and envelope for Chip and Dale's Harvest Feast at the Garden Grill? I didn't see them on your site....

Also....a letter inviting a family to stay in a brand new Pirate Room at CBR INSTEAD of at POR?

Our girls THINK we're staying at POR-Alligator Bayou, but then I found out about the new Pirate rooms and changed our ressies as a surprise....I'd love a letter to hand them once we walk into the room....maybe something saying two such terrific girls deserve a special room? (it's our first ever visit to WDW):confused3 Their names are Shannon and Melissa if you need that. We're going April 25-May 2nd, 2009....

TIA!

I'll try to come up with something fun for your other request ASAP!

GardenGrill.jpg

GardenGrillEnvelope.jpg

Natalie- You are so great to share your talent with us!! I tried making my own but fail miserably compared to you!
If you have time, could you please personalize some ADR Invitations for us? Thank you SOSOOSO much!

All of these will be to The Klug Family...

Donald's Safari Bkfst - "Tomorrow morning at 9:25am"

Tusker House - "tonight at 4:55pm

Coral Reef - "tonight at 6:40pm"

Garden Grill - "tonight at 6:50pm"

Boma - "tonight at 6:20pm"

Whispering Canyon - "tonight at 6:20pm"

Chef Mickey - "to Isaiah, Owen, Amanda, Mom & Dad" - " tonight at 5:35pm"

Pirate Cruise- GF- "Arrrghh, Pirate Isaiah R. Klug" - "Tomorrow at 9:15am"

CRT 4 - "Amanda and her Mommy" Tuesday at 9:00am"

No envelopes necessary. I know this is a lot to ask, so if you can't, that's OK. But I thank you for all the pixie dust you spread anyway! :flower3:

Natalie - have you been able to look at Coronado Springs and Caribbean Beach as resort welcomes???

HoopDeeDooEnvelope.jpg

Babrbershop.jpg

FWCarriageRide.jpg

FWCarriageRideEnvelope.jpg

GoingtoWDWAirplane.jpg

I'll try to come up with something fun for your other request ASAP!

GardenGrill.jpg

GardenGrillEnvelope.jpg

Those are terrific...but her name is Shannon, not Sharon! :lmao: Talk about a surprise! "Hello, Shannon, not only do you get to stay in a Pirate room, but we've changed your name!":scratchin :rotfl2:

I appreciate all your efforts! :flower3: (and I'm only teasing about the name thing....it must get mind-boggling after a while doing requests!)

Natalie - BIG favor! I'm updating my Disney room, and I see you have an All-Star Movies welcome for personalization - can you make it just the generic version? Also, just booked an Animal Kingdom Lodge weekend, so hoping you'll have that one soon! Still loving all your designs and checking in often! I'll send you and updated photo of the room soon. So many of your designs in there, including tons of restaurant welcomes, and resort welcomes. Hoping for Animal Kingdom Lodge, Coronado Springs, All Star Movies updated, and maybe Jiko (restaurant)?

THank you as always!!!

I know you are really busy with your T-shirt thread, you made me some fabulous disigns there!! Thank you again.
I am just wondering if you are still doing dining invitations? If you cannot do my requests, that's fine, I'll try to work on something myself, I just need to know so I can get started, although they'll be a far cry from yours!

Thank you so much for all you do, I really do not mean to sound ungrateful or impatient!! I really appreciate the time you give to us!! :thumbsup2

Thanks-

Hi Natalie,
I absolutely love your invites, I have downloaded lots of them for my upcoming trip in September. I was wondering if you have made any for the following restaurants:

Turf Club Bar & Grill (Lunch)
Boma (Breakfast)

Thanks so much for any help that you can offer:lovestruc

Nancy

Your work is beautiful!

Would it be possible for you to do a CRT for me? I would love something with the castle and cindy on it. Our ressies are for April 5th at 7:00 and my children are Samuel and Grace. This would be such a great suprise for them. THanks so much!

The Star Wars Weekend design is awesome. Can you personalize it to say
Matthew and Zachary. I don't want a family name or anything just the Matthew and Zachary.

Thanks so much!

Natalie,
They all look great. I guess I will spend tomorrow saving all of your new designs!

Thank you very much for sharing them with me/us. I know how much time they truely take and I very much appreciate the time you put into them. Enjoy that family of yours and remember that they (and you) should always come first!

Natalie,
Rumor has it that you have made a Star design with Jedi Mickey.:)
I have looked in your 4shared and I can't find it.
The picture I saw had Blue stars with Mickey in white in the big star and Mickey in brown in the smaller star. I hope you know what I am talking about - then a t least someone will! :rotfl:

Thanks! ~ Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter