Natalie's Stuff......

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw an:confused3 autograph page from Natalie with Ariel in her gown, but now I can't seem to find it. Can you point me in the right direction. THanks!!

I saw an:confused3 autograph page from Natalie with Ariel in her gown, but now I can't seem to find it. Can you point me in the right direction. THanks!!

I altered one of Natalie's designs. Then accidently deleted my photobucket folder. I'll look for it and u/l it.

Hi Scooby! You are so sweet to help everybody out! I was hoping you could personalize a few things for me. I am posting from my iPhone and I can't post links but I can tell you exactly what I want from Natalie's designs.
1) Under her tshirt designs, she has a picture that has the 4 icons from each park and all the characters in front. Can you personalize that with Taylor's Autographs in blue in the Disney font?
2) Under tshirt designs, she has the Mickey hats. Can you do the hats with the Mickey leaning against the hat with the name Taylor on one and Riley on another one?

Thanks so much!!!

Thanks! I was hoping to find the one that looks like her other 2010 autograph book pages. Ariel in her gown, but not the CRT one. I saw it somewhere where someone had wanted Ariel's dress turned to a blue color to match her daughter's dress. Does this sound at all familiar??:confused3

Thanks! I was hoping to find the one that looks like her other 2010 autograph book pages. Ariel in her gown, but not the CRT one. I saw it somewhere where someone had wanted Ariel's dress turned to a blue color to match her daughter's dress. Does this sound at all familiar??:confused3

I think I saw it, but it wasn't here. Natalie has two threads, but I think someone just requested it on the main board. Sorry! It seems like it was 4 or 5 days ago. Go back a little bit.

Hi Scooby! You are so sweet to help everybody out! I was hoping you could personalize a few things for me. I am posting from my iPhone and I can't post links but I can tell you exactly what I want from Natalie's designs.
1) Under her tshirt designs, she has a picture that has the 4 icons from each park and all the characters in front. Can you personalize that with Taylor's Autographs in blue in the Disney font?
2) Under tshirt designs, she has the Mickey hats. Can you do the hats with the Mickey leaning against the hat with the name Taylor on one and Riley on another one?

Thanks so much!!!

I will be happy to. I really need you to post the link though.

Thanks so much!!!

Autograph Page Cover:
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/...n=view&current=CharacterAutographDesign-1.jpg

Hats:
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/...key Ear Hats/?action=view&current=Mickey2.jpg

Can you also put Walt Disney World 2010 under each hat? I want it to look like the official logo and make the zeros look like Mickey heads.

Thank you!!!:worship:

Thank you for the favor that you are doing us by personalizing all these designs.

Since I have less than 10 posts, I can't post the link. But it is under Natalie's photobucket account Image 4 which has Fab 5 characters in the mickey face.

donatalie's Profile / All Albums / Tshirt Designs / Disney Character Designs / Mickey and the Gang

Please could you add the words ' Walt Disney World 2010' with 2010 in mickey ears at the border of the mickey face.

Thank you so much.

Thank you for the favor that you are doing us by personalizing all these designs.

Since I have less than 10 posts, I can't post the link. But it is under Natalie's photobucket account Image 4 which has Fab 5 characters in the mickey face.

donatalie's Profile / All Albums / Tshirt Designs / Disney Character Designs / Mickey and the Gang

Please could you add the words ' Walt Disney World 2010' with 2010 in mickey ears at the border of the mickey face.

Thank you so much.

Minniefan,

I'll be happy to, just post the link. Get two more posts just by simply putting "here's #9" or "finally 10". Whatever you want. Sorry to force the link issue, but even with good directions, there are color differences, styles slightly different, etc. And, it can be time consuming to figure out which one it is, post, then ask for confirmation, etc. Earlier in the summer, I was trying to help two DISigners that were gone. It just made it easier so I didn't spend time searching, doing their request and then finding out it was the wrong one. :laughing:

Please repost your request with the link :lovestruc.

I understand it gets difficult without links. Will write one more post and then send you the link. Sorry about that.

Thank you so much.

Hopefully now I should be able to post the link,,..

Here you go.. This is the design I was looking at.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/...and the Gang/?action=view&current=FabFive.jpg

Thanks

Autograph Page Cover:
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/...n=view&current=CharacterAutographDesign-1.jpg

Hats:
http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/...key Ear Hats/?action=view&current=Mickey2.jpg

Can you also put Walt Disney World 2010 under each hat? I want it to look like the official logo and make the zeros look like Mickey heads.

Thank you!!!:worship:

Are the bottom ones the way you wanted it? It looked a little busy, but I didn't know what you were going for. If you have changes, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter