National Rate Dropped for 5-13 Oct

SusieJane

Mouseketeer
My base rate for eight days is now $215.84 which is down a smidge from the $222.81 base rate I got when I first reserved in June. After my Disney Club discounts, my total rate is $199.61. Not as good as the $150.00 total I paid for nine days last December, but I'll take it.

Hello SusieJane- I recently booked with National for9 days in Jan. 03 for base rate of 230.40. Did you book online? Since you're a Disney Club member, try using rate code ( NHOL ) and contract # ( 5901600 ) you can combine them and see if it lowers your rate. Post if it lowers for you.

Hi Mark and/or Sandra:

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, my base rate stayed the same. I still have 30 days to keep trying, though.

Have a great trip!

I keep checking my dates without any change for me......:( :(

The rate changed for me today at National. I'm in an interesting situtation with 11 days of rental. I've dropped from 373 to 324 to 312 since May. Today using Emerald Club, the Disney Club coupon and the Disney Club contract, I got 283.05 including taxes. I noticed that National changed it from a 1 Week + 4 days to 11 days at 26.98 for each day. Also, I got a big discount - 59.36. All of this for a full size. The NHOL code gets me a rate at nearly 350.

Are there any coupons codes (either Entertainment book or Disney Club) that are good for March 2003? I've currently got 9 days through National for $266.67 with the Disney Club contract #, but I can't seem to find a coupon to combine with this like I always have before. I haven't purchased the 2003 Entertainment book yet, but certainly would if it has a usable coupon. Anyone help?

The NHOL code with the old DC contract number (5901600) brought my rate from $248 to $198. I was using the new contact number and it wasn't giving me a discount at all. This is for a new reservation for next August (9 days) in CA, full size, Emerald Aisle. Thanks for the information!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter