national???????????????????

skip

Mouseketeer
i am ec member and i have been checking rates for a week in august using the dc rate and enternainment book coupon for a free day.i have come up with a total of $143 for everything including taxes and i am happy.
my 2 questons are i have been checking rates and gotten that price in the non ec section of the national site without using my ec number.if i reserve it there and bring my ec card will i get ea service?i try getting that price in the members section and it won't let me put in the dc number.
and my other queston is i am not a dc member now but i have the code to check prices to try to justify the $30.
can i book the car knowing the code and then signup or can i signup on line then use the code?
thanks for everyone's help.

as soon as possible, it will take some time to process and send you the card. You can reserve using the DC number, but you MUST present the card when picking up your car.

There is a bug in the National internet site. Go ahead and reserve using the counter option, then e-mail National with your EC number, usually they can switch your ressie to EA. Also be sure to include your res# in the e-mail.

The DC will email you you're membership number and that's all you need to make the ressie. The card should come in usually 2-3 weeks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter