National's website

madaboutMickey

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to get quotes from National for the last week without much luck. Without my EA number it will give me a quote which is over $300. That's with the DC codes. But when I try to get a quote with EA I get a blank screen. I have tried this numerous times. Has anyone else had this problem? I'm not getting any kind of error message. This is so frustrating. I really don't want to call them because I like to try different combinations to see what the best price is and it's easier to do this on-line than over the phone.
ust wondering, has anyone gotten rates for November? I'm looking at the 15 -23.

Thanks,

We have a rate of $200/total for 8 days over Thanksgiving on a full sized emerald aisle with 2 DC discounts. Hope this helps!

dtuleya.

That's more what I'm hoping for. I know prices are higher but I really don't want to spend over $300. DH said he's happy useing Mears to get us to WDW and then rely on WDW transportation and save the money for some extra nice dinners. I just like having a car when we're there that long. We will be at OKW and I know we will want to get snacks and drinks and I'd rather not buy it on property.

Gail,
I'll try cleaning the cache. I know I haven't done that for some time. Actually, I''m rather computer illiterate so I'll have DH do it.

Thanks,
Cathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter