Native Shoes

Tink316

Mouseketeer
Has anyone worn these at Disney? Thinking of investing in a cute pair of Mickey ones... but want to be sure they'll be comfy enough for walking all day in the parks. (Note: I will be bring sneakers, too)

My son wore them to Universal. He finds them comfortable. The one problem he had was that they were super slippery on the concrete when it rained (but the ones we were wearing were pretty worn on the bottom, not much tread. Perhaps new ones would be ok.

Never heard of that brand, but their website basically looks like those clogs that some find popular. They seem to be made from some sort of rubber/plastic material. I find comfortable/well-fitting walking shoes to work best at Disney where you be doing a LOT of walking. Never been a fan of any type of slip-on shoes. Seems that design probably works best at somewhere like the beach where you want to be able to easily wash off the sand.

Last edited:
Has anyone worn these at Disney? Thinking of investing in a cute pair of Mickey ones... but want to be sure they'll be comfy enough for walking all day in the parks. (Note: I will be bring sneakers, too)
I grabbed a pair for my two year old on our first day (the pair I ordered at home were too big but came too late to exchange). She wore them on our first park day and I kept a really close eye on her feet, but that first day we had zero issues. There were no spots they rubbed and she clearly found them comfy. We brought them down to slip after the pool and on the walk back to the room they gave her a blister and rubbed in a few other spots, so we didn't put them on her again.

Maybe try wearing them inside around the house before going to see if they rub at all so you can return if they do. I would maybe consider some super low cut socks too since I've heard they can be kind of sweaty. They also shrink if left in the sun.

I have a pair i wore to do the caves in bermuda. They are super comfy with low socks and sort of slippery. They do start to rub on me at the 20000 step mark. lol. So maybe a 1/2 day of disney walking

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter