Navi River - Shaman missing??

winthropf

DIS Veteran
I rode Navi River on Wednesday 5/16 and the shaman audioanimatronic was missing and replaced by a projection screen. Anybody know what is going on?

That’s interesting... we rode it Monday 5/14 and it was working fine. I didn’t know they had a projection as a backup.

I rode it on Wednesday, 5/16 during the DVC moonlight magic event around midnight and the shaman was working then.

It probably only takes a few minutes to switch out, and likely happens multiple times a week. Entirely plausible that different people have different experiences on the same day.
Yep, people routinely have different experiences on the same day. All they have to do is lower the shaman into the maintenance area below the AA and once it is fixed they can raise it back.

We rode it May 6 around closing at 10:30 PM. Shaman was out and operating and she was unbelievable to see! I hate it for people who have only seen the "B-mode", especially those who waited in a long line to do so.

We rode it May 6 around closing at 10:30 PM. Shaman was out and operating and she was unbelievable to see! I hate it for people who have only seen the "B-mode", especially those who waited in a long line to do so.

That would be us! Thankfully, we enjoyed the peacefulness of the ride anyway and are really looked forward to our next visit. We are so hoping it is working next time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter