NE DISers..August 12, '06....Canobie Lake Park Meet!!! "places and times.. #113!!!"

Hey, Diane-
CLP mugs are not like WDW--free refills--no, no, you still pay ($3.50 for a 32 oz soda) or $6.50 w/o the cup, for the soda-

As we all know only very naughty persons would attempt such a thing, let alone refill such a cup 3 times! :rolleyes:

Happy line jumper & reader of park maps in the midst of major foot traffic paths,

Jean & Chris

jonestavern said:
Oh, by the by, the intrepid, & fearless!, Jason stayed to close out the park!

Indeed, and the crowds quickly retreated--it was akin to a decent evening EMH, except much shorter in duration :). Got rides on Mine of Lost Souls and Starblaster during that last half hour or so.

'Twas a fun day and I enjoyed meeting you all. Whenever ya'll have non-Disney amusement park questions, I'm at your service. :thumbsup2

-Jason

Jean, I think you forgot Daviedude (wearing by far the ugliest lime green shirt as promised) and his mom!

I hope to meet each and every one of you again, hopefully all together because we had such a great time!

I told my 15 year old son about, "Woo!" He thought it was pretty funny, especially that I yelled it in the restroom only to find out Karen wasn't in there. :rotfl: He said he would have bummed money off of you all by saying (run these words together for the best effect), "Put a couple dollars in my hand woo!"

Oh Jason, I didn't realize you had headed off to the Yankee Cannonball. I would have been honored to ride it with you!

We all had such a great time!!! Great to meet you all and cant wait for the next meet! Where is the next? Down in fraggle rock?!?!?!?

qruthie said:
Jean, I think you forgot Daviedude (wearing by far the ugliest lime green shirt as promised) and his mom!

Hey Daviedude! I want to see a pic of you in that ugly shirt! LOL!

Sorry I missed all of you. :( Sounds like you had a blast and you all had PERFECT weather!

Julia and I had such a great time Saturday. Perfect weather and perfect company!!!!!! I really enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Jason, my DD was quite impressed with all your patches..."Did he really ride all those roller coasters?"

Chris and Jean...Thanks for the great pitcures (boy, we were getting silly by the end of the day).

Diane, thanks so much for putting another successful meet together :hug: .

WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooo :banana: :banana: :banana: :teeth:

qruthie said:

Yikes! the GREEN shirt--how could I have forgotten to mention Daviedude's
magnificently green shirt!
Now he must show at the next meet so Chris can get a pic! :thumbsup2
Sorry, we couldn't seem to meet up with Daviedude & his Mom after they trotted off --was it to the Yankee Canonball?--I strong-armed Chris & we headed for the incomparable Cher show! :teeth:

Yes, Jason's patches are awesome! He is one fearless soul! :smokin:

Wonder if they have a Weenie's Meet? We could get patches for Winnie, Tea Cups, POTC, COP... :cheer2:

Jean

jonestavern said:
Yikes! the GREEN shirt--how could I have forgotten to mention Daviedude's
magnificently green shirt!
Now he must show at the next meet so Chris can get a pic! :thumbsup2
Sorry, we couldn't seem to meet up with Daviedude & his Mom after they trotted off --was it to the Yankee Canonball?--I strong-armed Chris & we headed for the incomparable Cher show! :teeth:

Yes, Jason's patches are awesome! He is one fearless soul! :smokin:

Wonder if they have a Weenie's Meet? We could get patches for Winnie, Tea Cups, POTC, COP... :cheer2:

Jean

Heck yeah!!! You actually survived the ''Skater" didn't you??
Katie thought Jason's patches were pretty cool also....just showed her that 'grown-up's' can have a good time too!!!
Next year, I think we'll go back to a Sunday meet....the lines were awful on a Sat, what with the terrific weather, the fireworks. We'll see how it all shakes out.

goofy4tink said:
Heck yeah!!! You actually survived the ''Skater" didn't you??

Actually, the "brave" comment was in reference to attending the Cher Show :rotfl2:

Hi everyone ...just back from our 3 nt stay in Maine(Ogunquit) and had to quickly check these "Disboards" while starting up the laundry! The 3 of us had a wonderful time on Saturday...the kids got a kick out of meeting everyone ,especially those in their Lime Green (and the one Jellyrolls Shirt). CLP and the Disers were the subject of many conversations we had while up in Maine. Glad I finally got to meet you all ,even if it was for only lunch and a few rides ...let us know when the next meet is and I'll mark the date! :tink: Goofy4tink...THANKS again for organizing the meet ...you did a great job and we had a blast !!! :thumbsup2 MEG&MINNIE

MEG&MINNIE said:
Hi everyone ...just back from our 3 nt stay in Maine(Ogunquit) and had to quickly check these "Disboards" while starting up the laundry! The 3 of us had a wonderful time on Saturday...the kids got a kick out of meeting everyone ,especially those in their Lime Green (and the one Jellyrolls Shirt). CLP and the Disers were the subject of many conversations we had while up in Maine. Glad I finally got to meet you all ,even if it was for only lunch and a few rides ...let us know when the next meet is and I'll mark the date! :tink: Goofy4tink...THANKS again for organizing the meet ...you did a great job and we had a blast !!! :thumbsup2 MEG&MINNIE

Glad you had a good time up in Oqunquit, one of our families favorite places! Perkins Cove is great, the trolley, and driving home- Flo's hot dogs is a must! :goodvibes

We had so much fun at the meet, you guys are all so much fun. The pictures were great, and Jean, I am so sorry about grabbing onto your arm for dear life on the pirate ship, I Hope I did not hurt you. We will be looking forward to the next meet, you guys are awesome. :wave:

Have a fun trip Janice1234 and Aengus and DD ...I see that you have only 7 more days till your trip . DD10 and I were down there exactlly one year ago today ...oh what memories I have of our trip ( we actually saw a beautiful rainbow over the Magic Kingdom our first evening there , after a short rain shower). Bet you can't wait :hourglass ... Have a magical and memoriable trip !!! :flower:

magiroux said:
Actually, the "brave" comment was in reference to attending the Cher Show :rotfl2:

It was MAGNIFICENT! :dancer:
At times, politically incorrect, a cast of half dozens, 4 costume changes! :teeth:

Actually, the impersonator & cast singers had good voices--it must've been no easy feat to sound like Cher! :rotfl:
Okay, climb back down Cher fans--& I just know you're one Mary Anne!--I am a fan of her acting & admit some of her tunes are my guilty little secret :blush:

Janice, my arm is recovering just fine! :teeth: No, you did not hurt me--did I wound you? Misery loves company. Aren't we brave troopers?! :sunny:
Wow! you're WDW bound in a matter of days :cloud9:, let's share that ToT photo, now!

I will be riding Dinosaur this fall, wishing you were beside me!
As for me,I think, after 'Skater,' WDW's Dinosaur with it's few million $$$ in animatronics & getting the bejeebers jerked outta me, I should be just fine :thumbsup2

Yeah.

Mary Anne, hoping Julia uses her new table-saving skills for good only! :goodvibes
She's a great student!

Jean

creel

I've been looking for the most inappropriate places to shout or at least say WOO!

Today's location was the endodontist's office as she was raising the chair in order to finish my root canal. I didn't yell it but she thought it was pretty funny. I guess I was the first person to do the whole woo thing at her office!

WOO!

qruthie said:
I've been looking for the most inappropriate places to shout or at least say WOO!

Today's location was the endodontist's office as she was raising the chair in order to finish my root canal. I didn't yell it but she thought it was pretty funny. I guess I was the first person to do the whole woo thing at her office!
WOO!

Wow Ruthie, you are a sport :teeth: --a WOOO for root canal?! :scared1:

Are you planning a WOOOO :woohoo: for the annual ob-gyn exam? :laughing:

Jean

jonestavern said:
Wow Ruthie, you are a sport :teeth: --a WOOO for root canal?! :scared1:

Are you planning a WOOOO :woohoo: for the annual ob-gyn exam? :laughing:

Jean

What a great idea! I hope I remember to do that as I slide down the exam table! :rotfl2: I suppose I should do it during my mammogram too. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter