Need Advice on PS problem...

mamahauldren

Mouseketeer
We are first timers....We made a PS for CRT at 10:10 on Wed. 8/18. We were very excited to get this PS. When we made the PS we were staying off property so EMH did not matter. We have 4 day park hopper plus tickets.- hubby, me and DD's 8 & 9.

However, due to Aug room only code, we booked 3 nights (monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) on property.

The EMH for MK is on Thursday which is our check out date, which as I understand, we can still take advantage of and Epcots EMH is on Wednesday.

My ? is this- Do you think we would have enough time to go to Epcot on EMH on Wednesday and at least pick up some FP for TT/ MS- possibly do a few other things and then head to MK for our PS at CRT? If so, how much time should we allow to travel in between parks? We can take Dis Trans or drive whichever would allow us to do this in the shortest time.

Other options could be:
Just skip EMH at Epcot and head to MK on Wednesday for Non-EMH day- THis is propbably the easiest solution but if we do this we will not be able to go to Epcot on any other Morning time while on vacation.

The fastest way to get from epcot to mk imo would be to take the monorail. I believe that it only takes around 10 min and monorails come at quicker intervals than busses.If you only have a few attractions that you want to see (ie. tt and ms) and if you are there at opening at 8 I don't see why you wouldn't have enough time.It shouldn't be too too crowded.Just remember to give yourself plenty of time to travel to mk and also calculate the time it takes to walk from mainstreet all the way to the inside of the castle. Also for ps they recomend you get there 5 min early.

I think you'll have enough time to do it too.Alot of times at any theme park you can get MORE done in that first hour in the morning than 4 hours in the afternoon!

I think if you start walking to leave Epcot by monorail by 9:20am you should have plenty of time to get to CRT by 10:10am.

Have a wonderful trip!:earsboy:

Just make sure that you don't overdue the day before--get an early bedtime. You are planning a VERY aggressive early morning agenda plus getting all the luggage ready for check out; there's nothing worse than a sleepy family and an overbooked last day!
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Absolutely DO IT!!!!!
Epcot will open at 8am that morning for EMH. Get there early and get on whatever attraction you want. BUT first get a FP for the next attraction so you will have no wait. Last year we got FP for Test Track and got on the regular line. Rode it, got off, and back on with FP immediately. This was before Mission: Space so I don't know what the effect might be today on the Test Track lines.
You will have plenty of time to get to your PS at the MK. Just hop on the monorail to the TTC and transfer to the MK monorail.
As someone stated, you can do more in the first few hours than you can imagine. This is always our strategy and it really works!!

Also if you have time ask to sit in the front of the monorail for the Epcot to MK ride. It is beautiful.

The monorail ride will take longer than 10 minutes. We usually plan for an hour for park to park travel - though we can usually do it in about 40 minutes.

But you should be able to get TT and MS in before 9:00 am and have plenty of time to get to the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter