Need fast help!! The mickey swirl head shirts with flour and paint?

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
I need to find the directions for these ASAP - as in the next 20 minutes! Can anybody help me? The search keeps freezing up my computer!

subscribing...thinking of giving these t-shirts a try.

GEM...how did your turn out?

I finally did try & make these shirts...it was sooo easy & they look great!!
We're going to wear them during our trip next month.

I would post a pic. but I don't know how & DH is upstairs sick in bed.

Did you dry them in the sun or let them air dry? I would like to try to make these too. What kind of design did you make?

Hi....I'll explain what I did.

The poster on post #2 posted a link to a picture. DISer "nkjzmom" made the t-shirts in the picture. She also gave directions. It really is easy. I made the shirts on Saturday. They look exactly like the ones in the picture.

When you click on the link to the picture, you'll also see the directions.
I got the same paint kit at Michael's that nkjzmom did...TULIP Spray on Fabric Paint (4 pack).
I also bought a squirt bottle there for $1.50 (in the Wilton candy making aisle).

After the flour/water mixture has hardened, spray one color over the mixture.
I let it dry & then sprayed another color on the outside of the first.
That's how I got 2 colors.

I did let my dry in the sun. I had to wait 3 weekends before I got a warm, sunny weekend...but you can let them airdry.

The original directions to make shirts with the flour/water mixture are in the Family Fun July/August 2005 issue (but nkjzmom designed the Mickey heads herself).

The shirts look terrific!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter