Need help deciding on room

CaliTwinMom

Earning My Ears
Hi! My family will be visiting Aulani this September. We have previously always stayed in an ocean view hotel room in the Waianae tower. One of our favorite things to do is go up to the room and take an afternoon break with some wine and snacks on the lanai and some dinners out there as well. My problem is for our upcoming trip the hotel ocean view rooms were booked so we had to switch over to doing a studio ocean view. I know the majority of these rooms are located on the Ewa tower and I had a question for those of you who have stayed in those rooms before. In the afternoon/evening is the sun beating down on you if you are sitting out on your lanai? Or will that not be a problem with how the sun faces in September? Thanks in advance!

The way the rooms are angled, it didn't bother us too badly. You should be fine with just your sunglasses.

Thank you so much! I don’t mind a little sun I just didn’t want to be blasted with the intense afternoon Hawaii sun since we usually escape to the room for a little reprieve from the sun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter