• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Need Help Please, Anyone

Queen2

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a
I want to enlarge these graphics, they are thumbnails & it is hard to enlarge to about wallet size. How do you enlarge them?

thumb_stepnout.gif

thumb_DONALDtux.gif

thumb_Btn_goofy10.gif

hooksmall.gif

it is for my door sign, I'm trying to make.
Thank-you :thumbsup2
Sharon

Queen2 said:
I want to enlarge these graphics, they are thumbnails & it is hard to enlarge to about wallet size. How do you enlarge them?

thumb_stepnout.gif

thumb_DONALDtux.gif

thumb_Btn_goofy10.gif

hooksmall.gif

it is for my door sign, I'm trying to make.
Thank-you :thumbsup2
Sharon

I'm not sure where you found them, but usually if you double click on the image it will give you a decent quality image. Then you can import it into your favorite photo editing software and resize it in there. Good luck.

Deb

thanks, not sure where I found them

Queen2 said:
thanks, not sure where I found them

Sharon

this website has most of the characters in formal attire - I know they have the hook one that you are looking for in a larger size, as well as goofy (he is with Mickey in the picture so look for him under group) - Mickey and Minnie also have a formal shot in there - although it is different from yours - are these going on an 8.5 x 11 - b/c honestly your donald and mickey and minnie would probably be big enough -

http://www.geocities.com/disneyclipart/

I also know I have a pm from you - my week has been CRAZY and I have not had a chance to catch up on pms!

J&N mom,
thank-you, I think that is where I found them. I printed it out on paper for a door sign, & graphics lose some the image. :confused3 . I think I'll try different paper.

Thanks
Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter