• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

need help

Hi there! Do you happen to have a screen capture of yourself in the game? If so, you can post it here, and then I'll enlarge it for you so you can print it out from the computer. Hope that helps!

Hi there! Do you happen to have a screen capture of yourself in the game? If so, you can post it here, and then I'll enlarge it for you so you can print it out from the computer. Hope that helps!

Thanks here they are! and if u have some laminating tips please share them.

vmk2.jpg

vmk1.jpg

vmk3.jpg

Im hoping you could do all 3 but you dont have to

Thanks here they are! and if u have some laminating tips please share them.

Im hoping you could do all 3 but you dont have to

Hi again! Try this first. Print it out and see how it is in terms of size and clarity. It's difficult trying to get rid of the background since it's not from an Everest room. However, I cut as close to the actual character as possible so cutting removed excess background for me.

vmkaddict.jpg

Weird and I just cut all of our characters out on the line and then brought them to Staples to have them professionally laminated. We initially were going to do it ourselves, but we wanted them to last. Plus, it wasn't that expensive anyway for someone else to do the work quickly and easily.

If that one's good, I can do the other two too. Let me know!

Hi again! Try this first. Print it out and see how it is in terms of size and clarity. It's difficult trying to get rid of the background since it's not from an Everest room. However, I cut as close to the actual character as possible so cutting removed excess background for me.

vmkaddict.jpg

Weird and I just cut all of our characters out on the line and then brought them to Staples to have them professionally laminated. We initially were going to do it ourselves, but we wanted them to last. Plus, it wasn't that expensive anyway for someone else to do the work quickly and easily.

If that one's good, I can do the other two too. Let me know!

OK!! it worked!! a little blurry but i expected that! So when u have time if u can could u do the others?

thanks again,

true

OK!! it worked!! a little blurry but i expected that! So when u have time if u can could u do the others?

Yeah, it does come out a bit blurry. But even though little Ninja is pixelated, it's not very obvious when I take flats pictures because I don't really go that close. I hope you have a ton of fan with your flats :)

vmkaddict2.jpg

vmkaddict3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter