Need HRH Club Level Info

goldcupmom

<font color=black>BL6 Black Team Co-captain<br> <f
We've never stayed on site before. Could someone let me know what the Club Level Lounge entails? Benefits?

Is there someone in there all the time watching you(hubby HATES that) or is it come, grab something and go, and they restock periodically?

TIA

Julie

Unfortunately, the HRH club level does not get rave reviews. The resort overall does, but not club level. The offerings are not that great (ex. desserts include cups of pudding, oreos and chips ahoys, literally) Also, people hoard food and do not behave "club like"

I have a reservation for this August, but did not book club level even though I wanted to based on reviews.;)

i'll be going HRH club level feb 20-25....i'll be glad to write a review (hopefully it will be positive)

goldcupmom - yes, there was always at least one person sitting behind the desk in the lounge (usually 2) - they always seemed to be busy working, we never felt that they were there to watch us, but several times when we needed bottles warmed (the microwave was in a back room) or had a question or when my room key demagnatized we were glad they were there.

Throughout the day there is an area of drinks that you help yourself to - lemonade and apple juice, coffee, hot water, milk, mini cans of soda (coke, diet coke, sprite) and water bottles.

We ate breakfast there each morning and they had things like bagels, muffins, fresh fruit, fruit salad, multi grain bread, an assortment of cereals and a large assortment of KK donuts.

At happy hour there were things like cheese/crackers, veggies and dip, pasta salad, etc (I only checked it out once, so I don't really remember what else, but my friends and family were happy with the selection as a 'snack'). There were also cold beers and wines at that time. In the evening the cookie offerings we saw were plates of the large choc chip, choc-choc chip, macadamia/white chip, and then the often noted oreos and chips ahoy.

We really enjoyed the lounge because there was a group of us and it gave us another place to meet. There is a room set off to the back, not closed off by a door, but with a second tv and couches where you could relax or meet up during the day. We were fortunate that we didn't run into any rude or pushy people there during our stay.

I think you have to weigh the value considering how many people are in your room and how much you are paying for the room - if you get a good deal on your room and there are 3 or 4 of you who plan to take advantage of the breakfasts, drinks and snacks like we did, then it could be worth the price for you - all things considered it worked out great for us (we also rented a cabana each day, using the $40 club level discount- that helped !)

I took quite a few great photos of the lounge, maybe I can get DH to show me how to post them this weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter