Need Index Card Template to Plan our trip!

Can i get in on this too...I love planning...

lauren.toups@yahoo.com

Please send me a copy at woberheide@sbcglobal.net

If it's not too much trouble can you please send it to me...barbarastrey78@yahoo.com Thank yo

Can I get the file too?

kthshh2001@yahoo.com

Could you send it to me too? krazybrasilian@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!!! :goodvibes

I'd love it too.

erika412@comcast.net

Thanks in advance!

Ok I sent it already. Sorry it took me so long. I am an accountant so I am very busy with the end of month process. Can I ask you (those of you who have received it) if you log in and see more DISers want a copy would you mind taking over from now til Tuesday I will be busy today and this weekend. Thanks to who ever takes ownership on this.

THANK YOU ERIKA. :hug: I have a big headache right now. I am almost done with my reports :cool1: I have been here since 6am and I am thinking I will leave at 6pm if not later you have helped me out a lot. THanks :cloud9:

Could someone please send me a copy too?

lallie23@hotmail.com

Thanks! :goodvibes

Sent.

THANK YOU ERIKA. :hug: I have a big headache right now. I am almost done with my reports :cool1: I have been here since 6am and I am thinking I will leave at 6pm if not later you have helped me out a lot. THanks :cloud9:

No problem! I'll try to keep up on the thread, don't worry about it and just concentrate on work so you can get out there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter