Need info on In Room Sitters...

JesNJakesMom

Mouseketeer
I got tickets to see Travis Tritt at the House of Blues while we are down this year. DH is so excited! I want to get a sitter from about 4:00pm until probably midnight (our hotel is next to Downtown Disney). We have not left our kids (4 & 2) while at Disney before but really want to do MGM alone and then HOB for dinner and the concert.

So, if anyone has good reviews of the different companies that offer this service it would be so appreciated!

Thank you!

I've never used the in-room sitters, but I have heard that both Fairy Godmothers and Kindercare are very good. There are several posts about these on this board.

We have used Fairy Godmothers and were very pleased. Of course, it helped that our sitter looks like my mother! Our DD was very comfortable with our sitter. And, we've asked for her again this November while we are at WDW.

If you do a search for sitters, you'll get quite a few posts about them.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter