Need info on weekly scooter rental

marshmellow86

Mouseketeer
Going for a week and need information on local businesses that rent motorized scooters by the week for my mother, who has a bad hip. Called Disney and they only rent daily and can't guarantee availability. Heard places will rent for the week and provide delivery and Pick-up to the resorts. Can anyone recommend a company to use? appreciate your feedback.

:earsboy: WELCOME to the DIS marshmellow86 !! :earsboy:

I'm going to move your post over to the disAbilities Board.I'm sure the folks over there can help you out with your question.

Hi and welcome to disABILITES.

If you go to the disABILITIES index, the 4th item is a FAQ. It has lots of information about ECV rentals. There are several companies listed (Care, Colonial, Randy's Walker to name a few). All have been used often by people on this forum. No place is perfect, but any problems people have had with them have been few and far between and usually promptly corrected. You really can't go wrong with any of them.

Many of us are very willing to answer any disability related questions.

I rented scooters for my parents from Walker Mobility last month. We were extremely pleased with their service. When we switched resorts, they even picked up the scooters from the first resort and dropped off scooters at the next resort so they were waiting for us when we checked in. (No charge!)

We will definitely rent from them again when we need scooters. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter