Need info regarding Magic cruise from NYC that departed on Oct 14.

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi guys,

I have a friend who was on the Disney cruise that departed from NYC on October 14 (7 nights)...

I would like to know what the itinerary was, where you were on which day.

Thanks in advance.

p.s.: I will explain why later.

was your friend LYING to you about the cruise? I kid I kid, I'm bored and looking for a juicy drama story :)

Unfortunately it is drama...

... but not that kind of drama. ;) My husband was with me on the Carnival Vista. I could watch him all day long. Lol

oh ok, well I am glad he was able to enjoy it, is his sickness terminal? I would love to hear how he felt about CC. Glad he was able to experience this with his family

oh ok, well I am glad he was able to enjoy it, is his sickness terminal? I would love to hear how he felt about CC. Glad he was able to experience this with his family

Yes, it is terminal. :(

He did not say much about CC... I know he was there though, based on pictures. Unfortunately I did not have the chance to know much about his trip except that it was magical.

I am trying to find out details here and there to complete the magical story of his life. :)

Yes, it is terminal. :(

He did not say much about CC... I know he was there though, based on pictures. Unfortunately I did not have the chance to know much about his trip except that it was magical.

I am trying to find out details here and there to complete the magical story of his life. :)

So sorry to hear about your friend. Glad that he had a good time with his family.

My friend died last night.

I am so grateful he had the opportunity to go to WDW so many times and do his last Disney Cruise last week.

I want to thank you because you helped me get some kind of closure (knowing he was able to take advantage of those days)...

I am very sorry. This is very sad news indeed. I sailed on this cruise...Was your friend using a wheelchair, traveling with another gentleman?

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. I hope that he found peace by spending his finally days on the cruise. I know I'd want to go out that way.

I am very sorry. This is very sad news indeed. I sailed on this cruise...Was your friend using a wheelchair, traveling with another gentleman?

I may have helped her then. There was an elderly woman in a wheelchair that I helped get on the bus back to the ship from Epcot. Sorry to hear about this.

I'm so sorry about your friend mevelandry..! I am glad they were able to have some lovely last days with their loved ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter