Need recommendations for CS on DDP that have good kids meals

3PRINCESSMOM

Used to be 3PRINCESSMOM, but alas she nows has a P
My girls love their chicken fingers as much as the next kid, but they are also a bit adventurous. I consider them to be mini-Foodies, (LOL). Because of that, I do plan on having them split some adult CS meals. However, you know how 6 and 9 year olds can get territorial sometimes...they'll need to have their own on occassion, too.

Which CS places offer nice alternative kid's meals? I have read about the chicken wrap at the Flatbread place in MGM; that sounds appealing. Where else? I am going to spend some time scouring Allears, but I'd love some firsthand recommendations to go along with that. Thanks!

Sunshine Seasons and The Land in Epcot had some nice looking kids meals.

One was a chicken drumstick with mashed potatoes, my kids had the mini-sub which was really nice, they also offered kids sweet n sour chicken, and of course mac n cheese.

I was also just checking the menus for kids at counter services. My daughters (also 6 + 9) do not care for peanut butter and jelly, mac and cheese (they like kraft only) and applesauce. Hotdogs and chicken nuggets are just alright. They rather eat cheeseburgers, steak, pasta, pizza, tacos or chinese food. Does anyone know if you can substitute on the dining plan? We are going in december and I am not sure if we should get the dining plan. thanks for any info.

Tusker House at AK also has a chicken drumstick meal with mashed potatoes and a veggie. TS offers more options for kid's dining than CS. My 4 year old DD is also a foodie in training who tells everyone that her favorite food is salmon. I made sure to book TS that had steak, fish or chicken on the kids menu or character buffets where she can eat anything that she wants.

we really liked the food court at coronado springs resort (we weren't staying there) they had spaghetti that my son liked although it had large pieces of tomatos in it that he picked out. I cant remember what all they had but there was so much to choose from. Kind of like inbetween a counter service and a table service. Other than that we had trouble finding stuff on a kids menu they would eat. I got a kids meal a couple of times and let them get an adult meal, with an extra plate to make things easier....plus I did get a little sick of all the grown up food myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter