Need Some Advice From WDW Employment Experts

Disney Daniel

<font color= blue>Aw.....FIDDLESTICKS!!!!!
I am currently in graduate school doing the first year of my MBA in marketing and international business. I have often thought about working for Disney, preferably in the Orlando area, but did not look into the College Program as I was quite anxious to get my undergraduate degree out of the way (which was a BBA in finance and economics).

I am now looking at student internships for the summer of 2009, and have taken a look at Disney's websites as well as the College Board here on the DIS, but I am still a bit puzzled. First, where I have not done the College Program, it is my understanding that this would not be a good start when looking at an internship. I am also under the impression that the professional internships are geared more toward juniors and seniors doing their undergraduate degree rather than MBA students, is this correct?

The next issue is that I am a Canadian citizen. My undergraduate degree and my MBA are both taken from well recognized Canadian universities, so there would be no problem as far as United States equivalency, however do Disney consider international students for internships?

I greatly appreciate any information that could be provided as I am basically trying to find out if it is worthwhile for me to explore the possibility of an internship further.

Thanks,
Daniel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter