• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need Some Info, Please

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
My in-laws are coming along on our next trip and have asked me to look into renting the electric carts. They both have trouble walking long distances due to illness and other problems. Is there an outside company that handles rentals? How far in advance can I book this? Thanks for any info!

yes there is-

if you look at the top of the page- i think it is in the disabilities faqs thread..

it should give you all the info about the offsite companies and their rates and phone numbers and or websites.

Here are a couple of rental companies that do well. Scoot Around ((888-441-7575) and Walker Medical (888-726-6837).

We've had good luck with the scooters on site. Good luck and have a great day! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter