Need suggestions for Moms B-day in WDW

ttfnpooh

Earning My Ears
I accidentaly posted this on the wrong forum the first time so here goes......

I am in need for any suggestions for my mom's b-day. We are going to WDW Sept. 25- Oct.3. On the trip will be myself, daughter (13), son (11) and my mom (turning 54). Her b-day is Sept. 27 and I really am not sure what to do to surprise her. She really loves garening/flowers. The not so good thing is that she is not a huge Mickey/ Minnie fan. She does like Tigger and some other Disney characters. Any ideas anyone has would greatly appreciated!!!!! I really want this to be a huge surprise for her!!! Thanks Gina

If you can swing it, take her on a birthday Illuminations cruise. They will take you over to Epcot on a pontoon boat to watch Illuminations and on the boat there is balloons, streamers, a birthday cake and sodas. It starts like around 8:15 and you see Reflections of Earth at 9:00. Kinda pricey, but lots of fun. We paid $240 with tip last year.

I have to say the Illuminations Cruise!!! My hubby surprised me with one last year on my birthday and it was the thrill of the vacation. The kids loved it, our travel companions loved it. The guide, Jeff, was wonderful. He parked us under the bridge where he conducted the people waiting for the show into singing "Happy Birthday" to me (a little bit embarrassing, but the kids sure got a kick out of it). Was a real highlight of the trip. Included birthday cake, sodas, water, and chorus :D .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter