Need your prayers .....

donna in Oz

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hi all,
Just found out last Monday that my 91-yr-old mother has Inflammatory Breast Cancer, and it's advanced. But she's an amazing woman, and will be undergoing chemo to get the mass down in size, then a mastectomy, and then radiation. She's thinking positive thoughts, but we could certainly use some extra prayers right now.
Obviously, I can't go to Disney with the rest of my family. They are leaving on October 8th and we had planned to stay until the 23rd. Because of circumstances they are now returning on the 16th of October, and I find myself with two paid-in-full tickets to MNSSHP on October 21st (my birthday, sadly enough).
If you have cared enough to read this far, and could use these two tickets, please send me a PM. I would be happy to send them to the first responder immediately at no charge.

OMG...I am so sorry to hear that.

October 21 is also my birthday and my 7 soon to be 8 year old nieces bday and I would love to take her if you still have the tix.

Thanks so much.

BE1021 -sending you an Email. And thanks, everyone, for all the thoughts and prayers. Her chemo port was inserted yesterday; she handled that very well. Tomorrow is the 1st actual chemo treatment .... so the feeling of dread is upon us.

BE1021 --- Tickets are on the way. I'm delighted to see your remark about "paying it forward"....... life is way too short to do otherwise!

Blessings to all for your thoughts and prayers..... I feel as though I'm hanging by a thread right now.

BE1021 --- Tickets are on the way. I'm delighted to see your remark about "paying it forward"....... life is way too short to do otherwise!

Blessings to all for your thoughts and prayers..... I feel as though I'm hanging by a thread right now.

Hang in there!!! You have lots of people sending happy and wonderful thoughts your way. :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter