Nekked Caribbean Cruise

Definitely a nope from me! I don't think I would want to sail on the ship for a few more sailings afterwards either, more time to clean everywhere.

Definitely a nope from me! I don't think I would want to sail on the ship for a few more sailings afterwards either, more time to clean everywhere.

Exactly. It doesn't take much imagination to wonder how any seats stay sanitary. Yuck.

I worry about consent from crewmembers who work these cruises too. How can they really give proper consent to seeing so much unwelcome nudity if their job may depend on working this type of cruise? I don't think most people would have it in mind when accepting the job to begin with.

Last edited:
You have to wear clothes in all the dining rooms but not at the buffet...ohhh boy😂

You have to wear clothes in all the dining rooms but not at the buffet...ohhh boy😂
I was curious about it and went to the company who is charting it website and it's the outside food area, like festival of foods and Flo's not Cabanas or Marceline Market. A towel or article of clothing must always be placed down before seating. They also must be clothed when in Port, they have excursions that are nude but basically on the ship they can only be nude once they're in international waters. (they'll make announcements when it's safe to de-robe)

I'm super curious how the crew feel about it, I'd be like umm imma pass on this one 😂 I wonder if they've been asking the fleet if crew is comfortable with it and willing to transfer. They've got a big enough fleet I'm sure they could do it with so much notice.

First cruise I went on was on the MS Mermoz, a French cruise ship. The ship had a clothing option sun deck that was the highest deck on the ship, but in an isolated area. Different culture, different mindset.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter