Never have I ever...

It’s a private spa experience, they do a scrub on your feet and calves, you wash it off, have time in the private hot tub overlooking the ocean.

Then you get onto a table and get a massage of your choosing, I did a scrub and it was amazing! Ended up buying the products she used. It was so relaxing!

You got fresh fruit and tea and got to lay on a chaise lounge with a heater above you - the best!
I'm afraid to ask what that costs.

I'm afraid to ask what that costs.
Honestly, it was very cost effective. I will say I believe it’s only available on the Magic and Wonder (for the private experience).

If I remember correctly, it was $209.00, plus gratuities. It was well worth the price and I’d do it again in a heartbeat!

That's not that bad. What's the half-body massage? Do you pick a half?
Either upper or lower body. Because they do the foot ritual to begin, I chose to do my upper body for the massage. The foot ritual is your feet and calves, which was good enough for me!

The 30 mins in the jacuzzi overlooking the ocean was so awesome. And the tea ritual with chocolate covered strawberries was such a nice way to end the nearly two hours. I was so relaxed afterwards!

Gotten a spot for the chocolate & liquor tasting(my unlikely one)
“Never am I been refreshing the Disney Cruise Line website a few times a day until I finally got a spot for the Chocolate & Liquor Tasing.”

Edit: yes those things do really work. I managed to get a reservations for 12+ tastings last cruise (lost track), before the prices increase, and I was only silver at that time (almost all were sold out at our date). Including the Chocolate & Liquor tasting. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter