Neverland Club

Dad of 5

Isn't this what money is for?
We're thinking about "letting" two of our children spend a few hours at the Neverland Club while my wife and I take a "vacation in a vacation".

I have a son (11) and daughter (9) that will be of age to go. Based on your experiences with it, should there be any problem with them being bored or feeling like they're too old?

They're really close, and wouldn't have any problem hanging out together. I also see there are crafts (daughter loves that) and video games (son loves that) and food (they both love that).

Also, how confident were you with the CMs working there?

I know we can stop by anytime from 12 to 4 to check it out, and we might just plan on doing that.

Thanks.

We have used the Neverland club our last 2 trips, for our 3 boys. This past year they were 10, 7,& 5. We don't have Nintendo so they LOVED all the video games. My younger one did a craft and watched movies when he got tired of the games. They pretty much stuck together the staff told us. It was actually the first thing they asked to do this past trip as they had really enjoyed it the trip before.

We have 6 kids, 2 older girls, (14, 12) and a yonger one(3), and this was their time to stroll thru Epcot without the boys wanting to run. It worked really well, we had no problems with the security at theClub. If we decide to go back this year I know it will be tops on their list of things to do again.

I used the Neverland Club twice this trip that I just returned from. My boys loved this place! They both said it made there vacation even better. They now want me to stay at the Poly the next trip so they can be closer to it.......hmmmmmmm...I'd better start saving lots of Disney bucks. lol

Seriously, they had lots to do and were never bored and are already looking forward to their trip back.

Your kids will have a great time and the buffet of food they put out isn't bad at all..I almost hung around the second night so I could eat with em.....lol

My kids went on our last trip and have asked to go again. They are younger than your kids but with so much to do I think they will have a ball.

Here's another "A+" vote for Neverland Club! Worth every penny!!!

My kids are begging to go to the Neverland Club when we return to Disney later this year, they
have been twice so far and loved it!! They cant stop talking about it. In fact we had to buy
peter pan and tinkerbell outfits for halloween last year!!!
THere is more than enough to keep your kids busy.
your 11 yr. old will love the video games, and the atmosphere is based on the Peter Pan theme,
so I hope he doesnt think it's to "babyish", the average age of kids was 5 - 9 when we went last.

My kids will be 6 and 9 just in case you'd like to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter