New at Disney

Lesverts

DIS Veteran
Ok, I am not one to really complain about Disney but.....

When I was really getting into the Park fandom circa 2015. When Galaxy's edge was announced. I remember those major packages of announcements for Galaxy's Edge, Pandora, Toy Story Land etc were all detail heavy and fully realized projects.

Then budget cuts started to happen and DHS 3 was postponed/cancelled, the number of rides and sizes of those rides were drastically reduced. The Main Street Bypass theatre was cancelled.

Now, last year you get some wishi-washi 'blue sky' nonsense. And this year you get a bunch of maybe this will happen and maybe that will happen.

Universal is building a whole new park in 6 years. With 2 of those years suspended. Disney cannot even make firm announcements about what is coming. Other than big promises that will, like every other project of the last decade, be dramatically reduced in scope and scale to appease the budget hawks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter