New BBQ Tortuga Menu

Hm wonder if it will be open when we go in three weeks? I'd assume so since they are just now debuting the menu.

So this one is open seasonal... you would think just summer, but since the new menu is debuting tomorrow, it should be open through Xmas, right? I am going in 3 weeks, and would like to try it out.

So this one is open seasonal... you would think just summer, but since the new menu is debuting tomorrow, it should be open through Xmas, right? I am going in 3 weeks, and would like to try it out.

In WDW case, seasonal usually means during the busy times, not just summer. We have eaten at Tortuga many times in the past, it is usually a case of being there early, as the hours are often only 11;30 to 2:30.

In other news, think the new menu looks great! My BBQ loving men will be waiting for this! Also anxious to try the new Pecos Bill menu!

I've been manh different times and never experienced Tortuga Tavern being open. Lol! Looking forward to maybe trying it!

I hope it's open when I go! Even though... Now that I've moved to Texas I believe I'm supposed to look down on BBQ made elsewhere... But I'll still try it!

Now that I've moved to Texas I believe I'm supposed to look down on BBQ made elsewhere...
Ha! I am in NC, and now that I prepare my own pulled pork, I will hardly even order it from a BBQ joint around here, much less in Florida....but I'm with you on this...assuming I stumble across Tortuga Tavern at a time when it is open, I'm definitely going to give it a shot. I'll eat just about anything on Texas toast. Maybe I'll eat the brisket or chicken so that I'm not betraying the folks back home!

The pictures in that blog entry look really good. The brisket on Texas Toast especially. My DH won't want to eat there though if they don't have fries and it looks like the sides are slaw and beans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter