new blog: The Good and Bad of the "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray

WebmasterLeah

DIS Veteran
Well, Muppets Most Wanted is finally out on Blu-ray after a not-so stellar run in theaters. 2011′s The Muppets was made for $45 million dollars and domestically grossed over $88 million, whereas Muppets Most Wanted only managed to pull in $51 million on a $50 million dollar budget. The sequel just didn’t have the heart and word-of-mouth surrounding The Muppets, but it is by no means a bad movie at all. In fact, the Blu-ray release makes it even better.

Read more here:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2014/08/17/the-good-and-bad-of-the-muppets-most-wanted-blu-ray/

I just watched it over the weekend. Compared to The Muppets, it was sorely lacking, in my opinion. I was disappointed-- it seemed thrown together without a lot of the heart, plot or humor. My DS (age 9) stopped watching it mid way through, saying he'd rather do something else. What a bummer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter