New Board Smell!!!

Can someone point me to the User Control Panel or where I find my susbscriptions? I love the new look but I'm lost!

Can someone point me to the User Control Panel or where I find my susbscriptions? I love the new look but I'm lost!
Near the top of the page on the left look for "watched threads"

I love the new look similar to what other major boards use great job! Also finally a like button!

Has anyone tried searching yet? I used to keep track of the threads I've posted on by using the search function, but when I tried, it said there were no results for me.

Has anyone tried searching yet? I used to keep track of the threads I've posted on by using the search function, but when I tried, it said there were no results for me.
Search isn't working yet. Alex says to give it a few days.
If you are subscribed to threads you posted on, look for "watched threads" near the top left of this page.

I know it's the first day but it looks like WDWMagic's Message Boards which I thought were so blah...I just hope Corey makes the boards look nicer, I know you can do it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter